The REK daily discussion thread :)

Next up, black wash on these!

i-BzJmHZB-X3.jpg

i-3z8t8sb.jpg
i-fK7vJP3-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking knife - looks way heftier than the original .... Aramis scales ?
Yep! Good call! I actually made an extra blade and just recently ordered some more scales from Aramis... Gonna do something like this and auction it off hopefully soonish

G

Thanks man! Was the first video I used background music in so hopefully it went well with the video lol
It did. Also, I really appreciate you continuing to post pictures and videos of your work. For me, it gives me a much greater appreciation of what you do. It's so cool to see the end result and how much work went into it.

Glad to do it Jon! Yeah I figured you guys would like to see some of what I do daily so this is a perfect place to do it, and instagram stories :)

Just finished these up the other day! (note: I didn't sand the lines off of the Nirvana or do the clip, customer did that and sent to me for the blade work and beadblasting).

i-GP3d3K9-X2.jpg

i-3sStBtK-X2.jpg
i-zTPBkhQ-X2.jpg

@RayseM posted in the Pifers talking shop thread, so I am here to take a look. Okay, I can either like every singlepost, or just post once and say wow! Pm incoming for a possible reblade job. Thanks!

Back