The "Respect" Bowie has earned all my respect!

Dear Sal and Company...

I have collected Spyderco knives since my first C05 Economy back in 1985...

I have hundreds of Spydies... Dozens of Millies...

Now... with the Respect bowie... I have a Spyderco to put at the top of my gun rack

It is one bad-ass work of art and a functional camp knife!

I love the design, and the execution is flawless!

If I wore a hat... It would be off to honor you and this design!

Huzzah!

Mike in Florida (not that florida-man)

Well this solves a problem I've had since last summer. Because last summer I had to sell my Cold Steel TRAILMASTER bowie to raise some money in a hurry. I had one of the older Carbon V models Trailmaster bowie knives from Cold Steel that I had since about 2004 and another collector paid me well for it. I've been wanting to replace it with another Cold Steel bowie. But those plans have changed. This new Spyderco RESPECT bowie is going to replace the Cold Steel unit I had to sell. Yeah this is going to be a story with a happy ending for sure.

I read that the blade is made of CPM 154 of which I've always heard good of. With no doubt I'm sure it's far better than the old Cold Steel Carbon V. Not to mention it's actually more handsome than the old Cold Steel Trailmaster. Problem Solved!

Well this solves a problem I've had since last summer. Because last summer I had to sell my Cold Steel TRAILMASTER bowie to raise some money in a hurry. I had one of the older Carbon V models Trailmaster bowie knives from Cold Steel that I had since about 2004 and another collector paid me well for it. I've been wanting to replace it with another Cold Steel bowie. But those plans have changed. This new Spyderco RESPECT bowie is going to replace the Cold Steel unit I had to sell. Yeah this is going to be a story with a happy ending for sure.

I read that the blade is made of CPM 154 of which I've always heard good of. With no doubt I'm sure it's far better than the old Cold Steel Carbon V. Not to mention it's actually more handsome than the old Cold Steel Trailmaster. Problem Solved!
The handle looks more comfortable too.

I checked one out over the weekend at Ye Old Cutlery Shop. Typical Spyderco ergonomics, in other words, feels fantastic in the hands. The balance is light and quick too. It was extremely Spyderco sharp even with the thick blade stock. The sheath was high quality leatherwork. It's definitely impressive.
I wanted one badly before I handled it, now I NEED one after I handled it - lol. Went to the top of my must purchase list.

Back