The return to SNARKdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we need another new one beings the other new ones are now in the old one

Last edited:
I thought I felt the earth go off axis a little. Turns out it was just the lack of snark in the BK&T arena.

I was in on one, then moved to page 51... Now in on one on two snarks....we'll see which one lives...

I was in on one, then moved to page 51... Now in on one on two snarks....we'll see which one lives...

I'm debating if i want to run to the store and grab a new shovel and rake.... Or be lazy and sit down by the creek for a while...

I tended to the garden this morning... I guess that means i should have the rest of the day to play? Lol

Garden is doing pretty good. I got peppers started on 4 plants already... The thai pepper plants are only 8" tall or so but peppers are started on them lol.. The bigger cowhorn pepper is over an inch now.

Tomatoes are flowering too... But no fruit yet. Hell I'm surprised the peppers are already sprouting.

26132987095_d6eea86d71_z.jpg

25528220144_94cf60fa62_z.jpg

26066637861_db23641d1a_z.jpg

26066626171_94bd5ffea1_z.jpg

Fishing is the only real choice WW. I wish I could have a small garden again. My neighbors kids are little butt holes and I know they wouldn't leave it alone, so I'll have to wait until we buy a house.

Last edited:
Fishing is always the correct answer. :D

I love growing plants. All types. I just enjoy watching the stuff grow. Plus you can't beat the taste of a warm tomato just turned ripe in the sun!

Plan is... 4 raised bed gardens with 8 fruit trees around them. But I'll prolly add one raised bed and 2 fruit tees every year so this won't be competed quick.

In on one. Again.

BTW: I think we've used this snark thread title before. C'mon, lets take this seriously and do it right. :D

I think everyone should go start a new snark thread.

BTW: despite the time stamp saying this was the second snark thread, I vote we make THIS the new official unoffical off-topic snark thread just because it has a better title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back