The " Roosters " are crowing for the " Farmers"

Thanks Charlie,
Dale Vincent finally acquiesced with the Camillus. They are getting harder to capture, they’re practically extinct.

Last edited:
m92aVpD.jpg

I think a maple tree gave me the best slingshot prongs, not the best form,but the longest lasting. Daddy's sweat bands from work provided the lively rubber bands to propel that chicken rock in the shoe tongue pouch at the end of the rubber bands.All the parts held together by braided fishing line.

A new Schrade Cut Co S7303 with a bark loosener blade (thumb rest and modified spline) Schrade S7303511.jpg

Schrade S7303512.jpg .

The two knives I carried a lot these days.
Have been on a walk today, picked up and carved on some hiking sticks for the kids,
and took some pictures.
Have a good rest of the year everyone.
Maybe we see some new Farmer Jacks in 2019, Lyle?
Greetings, mat

oQoNus0.jpg

LaK4nwx.jpg

I think a maple tree gave me the best slingshot prongs, not the best form,but the longest lasting. Daddy's sweat bands from work provided the lively rubber bands to propel that chicken rock in the shoe tongue pouch at the end of the rubber bands.All the parts held together by braided fishing line.

A new Schrade Cut Co S7303 with a bark loosener blade (thumb rest and modified spline) View attachment 1042090

View attachment 1042091 .
Nice special-blade FJ, Lyle!! Great score!!

Back