The " Roosters " are crowing for the " Farmers"

Blessed to have found these up high.

GECfarmersjacks-1.jpg
As I recall, Lyle asked Bill to make a few without the shields for some later marking or Scrimshaw!! Only a handful were done that way!!
Nice score, Chief!!:thumbsup:

Newest addition thanks to the help of Mike Losicco, really appreciate it. Secondary spey marked maybe SLECTRIC , I believe ? ... or , probably is ELECTRIC. I can't find any magnification after I got it, other than after I scanned it,will take a better look under magnification.

J T Mount Newark New Jersey c. 1885-1911 Read about J T MOUNT here and see what the handles looked like, maybe, before pocket wear
smile.gif
:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=14117&p=112417&hil ... NT#p112417

J T Mount  Newark585.jpg J T Mount  Newark586.jpg J T Mount  Newark588.jpg J T Mount  Newark587.jpg

Newest addition thanks to the help of Mike Losicco, really appreciate it. Secondary spey marked maybe SLECTRIC , I believe ? ... or , probably is ELECTRIC. I can't find any magnification after I got it, other than after I scanned it,will take a better look under magnification.

J T Mount Newark New Jersey c. 1885-1911 Read about J T MOUNT here and see what the handles looked like, maybe, before pocket wear
smile.gif
:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=14117&p=112417&hil ... NT#p112417

View attachment 1477396 View attachment 1477397 View attachment 1477398 View attachment 1477399
Nice Old knife, Lyle!!:cool: Never seen that brand/maker before!!:rolleyes:

Are those brass bolsters?
No , It's the blend of nickle silver used by British during that era. Many of the Lockwood Bros, were made or assembled after WWII.

Are the long bar shields intended for personalization such as an owners initials?
I believe that's the original purpose. My favorite shield.

Thanks all for looking .

Back