The Scurvy Relief Fund #2

Good show guys! I'm adding a CMFTW shirt to the mix for the 1st place winner. Gray, short-sleeved, like-new. Sized XXL, fits like a Large.

CMFTW.jpg

Guys I really wanted to help, I don't need to be in the raffle. But if I am and I win anything, please list it on the exchange and put those proceeds to the fund.

Actually Ted, that's a joke CM pulled I believe. Most everyone assumes FTW is..... but I think he intended the double entendre.

Charlie Mike Freeman Tactical Works.

I knew what the FTW stood for :), How long's it been since he ran under the banner of Solid Soldier?

Oh and the FTW stands for Free The Whales, at least that's what I told the MiL when she saw it on my vest. ;)

So... When is the drawing? I'd like to donate my winnings to start another raffle. Forgive me if that was a stupid question.

So... When is the drawing? I'd like to donate my winnings to start another raffle. Forgive me if that was a stupid question.

The details were in the first post. 100 tickets or 10 working days from the start of the post PST.

No worry at all. This is the first of its kind, and we only hope it doesn't start off with a black eye.

Every time I turn around a member here or one of his family is donating. I missed this one.

Yolbolsun for 3. Payment received. :D

Payment received from cf1969. Entries caught up and verified to this point.

This has been an incredible experience for me personally. As of this moment we are at $1925.67.

Who sent 67¢? :D

I know the answer.

2 More spots please funds sent, come you Bastids lets close this thing out today! ;) Only eight more slots left.

Back