The Scurvy Relief Fund #2

PP sent for 1 more spot Gus

Transaction ID

Thank you Ted (and not just for the thread entries) :D Payment received.

Last edited by a moderator:
What did I miss? :confused:

I went into this big thing about bein' used in jail as currency and if that was gonna happen I'd rather be with Matt (Charlie Mike) 'cause he's be too busy makin' prison shanks to bother me. 'cept the way I phrased it was more NR17 and definitely not forum appropriate. Luckily I realized where I was before anyone saw it or quoted it and definitely before a mod saw it :eek:

Throw me down for one more spot, let's get this polished off!

I am workin it boss ;) payment recieved. Thank you for all the help and support.

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

4 spots left, better get in while the gettin's good, plus ya can get that sweet CMFTW Solid Soldier Shanks shirt to go with the Street Beat, how bad would ya look walkin' down the boulevard with an SSS shirt hangin' over a CMFTW Titanium Street Beat? If I keep this up I may just talk myself into another ticket but that wouldn't be fair to you folks. I'm sure this'll be over before end of work today.

I went into this big thing about bein' used in jail as currency and if that was gonna happen I'd rather be with Matt (Charlie Mike) 'cause he's be too busy makin' prison shanks to bother me. 'cept the way I phrased it was more NR17 and definitely not forum appropriate. Luckily I realized where I was before anyone saw it or quoted it and definitely before a mod saw it :eek:

I'm thinking what the heck is a matter with that we talk much worse than that all the time. Then I realized what forum we were in, ut-oh. :eek:

Howdy all...
Payment sent...
For raffle # 2.
Thoughts & prayers2 (squared) to everyone in need of a hope boost.
And those of you who are running, and contributing the prizes...
best wishes to you as well...

Got it brother. Payment received. Thank you for all of your support. (In more ways than you might imagine. ;)

We are done as far as round 1 and 2.

2152.64 was rasied. (odd numbers and cents due to paypal fees). There are three transactions pending for 65 dollars. If paypal takes fees out of that the total will be slightly smaller and I will post it.

The organizers are taking care of shipping so all of this will go where it needs to go once I am told to do it. I have the ANZA and Koster so I will be shipping those within 24 hours after winners are chosen.

The winners are scheduled to be drawn tomorrow.

Thank you everyone. Each of you have my gratitude an deepest respect. but keep in mind that and a dime will not buy a bottle of water these days. :D

Last edited:
I have the winners for the [edit]scurvy[/edit] raffle #2.

1. 37

2. 55

3. 5

4. 78

Congratulations to the winners.

Well lucky duck! A double whammy?!
Congratulations winners:thumbup:

Congrats to the winners and thank you all for your support, you've been part of a good thing here and I think it may become a regular event. Don't forget to pm your shipping info so they prizes can ship.

Congrats to the Wieners! :thumbup:

Weiner%20dogs_zps4owy8trv.jpg

Thanks 1066vik. (I'm actually amazed I won a slot in both raffles...)

We are all "winners" for giving back to help out.

I am going to select a knife to give back for the next raffle for a good cause (this same cause I assume/hope). I have a few new ones to choose from. See you next time!

Glad to be of service!

Congrats to the winners and thank you to all who contributed !!

Congrats, winners and thank you to everyone involved.
You people are incredible.

Back