• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Bandeko

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Up for sale is "The Solution".
This knife is good for general camp type tasks and utility. It's small enough for easy carry but big enough for most tasks including chopping and batoning.
It has a fine tip for precise cutting while still being big enough for heaver tasks, and the blade is slightly downturned for aggressive cutting performance.
It's got a very comfortable handle and the harpoon shape provides a nice thumb ramp.
With a beautiful hand rubbed finish, handcrafted leather sheath and classy lines this piece is sure to turn heads.
Specs.
*Steel: CPM S35VN at 60HRC
*Handle: black micarta
*Pins and lanyard tube: brass
*Grind: flat
*Blade length: 6.5"
*handle length: 4.7"
*Overall length: 11.2"
*Blade thickness: 0.195"
*Weight: 10.96 OZ
See my Instagram for photos

Price is $1,260 including shipping (if you are outside the Continental US extra shipping charges will be added). At this time I will only be excepting PayPal.
(This knife is listed on other sites so the first person to say "I'll take it" gets it)
CI5A5521 (2).JPGCI5A5526 (2).jpgCI5A5534 (3).JPGCI5A5537 (2).JPGCI5A5541 (2).JPGCI5A5546 (2).JPGCI5A5564.JPGCI5A5552 (2).JPGCI5A5557 (2).JPGCI5A5549 (2).JPG

Last edited:
you should be able to click on the link and see the photos even if you don't have an Instagram account.

you should be able to click on the link and see the photos even if you don't have an Instagram account.

FWIW, I closed/deleted my FB and IG accts long ago because I refuse to use/support anything owned/run by Meta.

So, I cannot see any photos using the IG link provided above, which just takes me to IG's logon page.

I don't care for Meta products either, but I was able to see the item without logging on to any account (that I don't have).

I don't care for Meta products either, but I was able to see the item without logging on to any account (that I don't have).

Well, I can't. So, you're just "lucky," I guess. LOL! ;)

But any vendor who is relying on FB/IG to sell their products needs to know that NOT everyone (like me, vandros vandros and bigsurbob bigsurbob ) can't see their goods (w/o a FB/IG account) and that, if they want to make sure EVERYONE sees their products, they should also offer a separate website (like Flat Rock Forge above does) so that those who cannot see their products on FB/IG otherwise can.

Otherwise, there could be a lot of "potential" customers they are NOT reaching solely via their social media accounts.

PS: Just like I won't ask for photos on the Exchange to see a knife for sale, I will NOT open a FB/IG or other social media account just to see a vendor's knives.

Last edited:
I apologize for the inconvenience to those who could not see the photos, I edited the post so you can see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back