The Sunday Picture Show... (1-19-2020) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

DeSotoSky DeSotoSky Does the lock only lock the upper compartment and the drawers alway are open? It is a very nice chest of drawers.
DOGPOUND has the real deal with the cover that keeps the entire box locked with a cover that slides under the bottom drawer for the top and bottom chest.

Last edited:
Here's a sweet 119...

2F5BRMy.jpg

RO9tyvM.jpg

Ga72p6C.jpg

;)

A lot of great Bucks once again. Thanks everyone for posting.

I actually found d a little time to take a pic to share today. This display rack my daughter made for me as a birthday present. I was very impressed with her work. She and my son had it hung and most of my bucks on it by the time I got home.

DaRE3CF.jpg

Last edited:
A lot of great Bucks once again. Thanks everyone for posting.

I actually found d a little time to take a pic to share today. This display rack my daughter made for me as a birthday present. I was very impressed with her work. She and my son had it hung and most of my bucks on it by the time I got ho.e from work that day.

https://imgur.com/gallery/FoxZbfD

No picture... We would love to see it....

I finally got the pic added. I couldn't remember how to get the right URL from Imgur.

Posted in the message prior to this one.

Last edited:
that carver with the super blond ebony that matches the ffg chef in blond ebony knife Botm. where'd ya get that one from? factory special run deal? any idear how many made?
Just one was made at the Fathers Day sale. I had to have it at the time.

DeSotoSky DeSotoSky Does the lock only lock the upper compartment and the drawers alway are open? It is a very nice chest of drawers.

The drawers lock with the lid down.
The one thing I would say about this chest is that it would be very good for knives because all the drawers are relatively big. Real classic Gerstner drawers are comparatively petite.

Craig and Mike are giving me a serious case of tool box envy.

Last edited:
Great knives all! First time on the SPS so please forgive me with my mistakes! Above some brushed nickel for today!

One more since I'm thumbing through the gallery.
150+ lightweights. Gave away all of the 110s, all of the 112s and only have about 30 of the slims left. Haven't decided what knife or color to do for 2020. Was a fun couple of hours burning blades!

Back