The Sunday Picture Show... (1-26-2020) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

Just thought I would try my Dropbox link to see if it would post here. This is my meager 110 collection. The Classic is a fleamarket find from 2007. The 110 LT Race and Slim Tan are recent gifts.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wx7y241c5ytqdki/20200117_224403-1.jpg?dl=0
20200117_224403-1.jpg

SOB you got that one good. Hope it heals up good for ya.

Great knives as usual everybody and thanks Armand for putting on the show.
Good part, staples pulled the wrinkles out of the left side of my forehead. Lol. Friday staples get removed and all will go back to normal..

Last year I was talking to Armand about joining the 'Pathfinder Club' and a week later I got a early Christmas present with both a 105 and this really neat 121..I held back posting pics of the 121 during Christmas and thought it would make a good Buck for the show today. It's a odd one like the 105 in that it has a mirror polished blade. Armand told me most or all the fixed blades in the collection had it. I'm not familiar with the 3 line 121's to know if it's factory or not but I've decided it's my new kitchen Buck!

The 105 was picked up in Stockton at a antique shop with killer inked on it. It creeped me out but I still bought it. I did my best to bring it back to life like that 121 due to heavy use.

I am really late to the show (been absent from the forums for the last 4-5 weeks), but here is my one and only 192 Vanguard made by Joe Houser. 692 stamped partially serrated blade, curved Elk handle with a wide band of buffalo at the brass guard, and a band of malachite at the brass pommel.
A0Qhv6p.jpg

The 192 in 'chipped flint' trim is called the 108 in David Yellowhorse's Cuthair series. This one is not in the Cuthair series so might be a one off using a leftover blade.
DSC_0248.JPG

DSC_0237.JPG

DSC_0236.JPG

This 192's design is attributed to David Yellowhorse but is not signed.
DSC_0375.JPG

DSC_0374.JPG

IMG_1375.JPG

There is a series of 110s called the Native American Collectible 110s that have this same design plus a thunderbird, a quail and a scorpion.
s-l1600.jpg
Those are some handsome knives, Preston!:cool::thumbsup:
Always wanted a David Yellowhorse, being a NM guy.

Last edited:
Always wanted a David Yellowhorse, being a NM guy.
Yes, Dennis, you should take the leap. He is very talented, as are other members of his family. Sometimes they come up for sale at good prices on various internet sites. He does items other than knives and knives other than Buck. He has his own site that shows what he produces.

Yes, Dennis, you should take the leap. He is very talented, as are other members of his family. Sometimes they come up for sale at good prices on various internet sites. He does items other than knives and knives other than Buck. He has his own site that shows what he produces.
It's not like I dropped a (several) hints to my darling wife and a link to his website!:D:thumbsup:

We're headed back home to Silver City NM, my mother is in the hospital, but going to Yellowhorse shop on I40 just ain't gonna to be feasible, although that's on my bucket list. My brother lives up by Los Alamos, that would be a good trip later. Have you ever been to the Yellowhorse store?

Back