The Sunday Picture Show... (10-1-2017) . . . Old Show Look at The DATE...

The Sunday Picture Show... (10-1-2017)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too...

Today I have a 110 Gold Etch Buck Knife...
It has Vern Taylor on the blade... I got this
one the other day... I always wanted this
one... Now only fifty more to go... I wish...

Thanks for looking and enjoy the show...

ITE

qqlBP8h.jpg

0znueZr.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D

:)

Now that's one I did not know existed! Tell us the back story on that gold etch. .is it a production LE ?? Armand the story of the chase and the capture is the one of best part of collecting. And you are a master at finding absolutely beautiful, rare Bucks! I would really like to hear stories of the hunt as I think that would be a great new addition to the SPS. .

Autumn comes, another week has gone. The highlight of the week, Armand, is your Picture Show every Sunday. Thank you for your ongoing work. My gold etched 110 are by no means as rare as yours. But I like them. You too?

Haebbie

IMG_5078.jpg IMG_5077.jpg

Last edited:
Good Morning to all,

It's nice to see a fantastic SPS in process, thank you Armand for doing this for all to enjoy each week, and thank you to each of you who takes the time to share your photo's. I start with an old deep etch 110.

DE 110.jpg
DE 1101.jpg
JB

Back