The Sunday Picture Show... (10-1-2017) . . . Old Show Look at The DATE...

Yes, the Oktoberfest makes a lot of fun. 1986 - that's a long time ago. But I was there in in this year too. That's funny. I was living and working in Munich at this time.

Haebbie

Wow Herbert,

Looks like the part of my family heritage I never experienced could be a lot of fun this time of year! Guy's I love the Ivory customs, Heath's work sure looks nice. All the other Buck's in the show today are awesome! Let's keep today's SPS going still lot's of time for more fantastic Buck knives, new old, used, or custom I like to see them all.

Here is the rest of the set made in 1977
DE 402.jpg DE 401.jpg DE 4011.jpg DE fixed.jpg DE fixed1.jpg JB

Thanks Armand.Your BCC tribute blade is very cool and thanks for displaying it.

As usual there are some very unique knives displayed here,kudos to the owners.

Here are three that I've been fortunate to collect.

do3rf5.jpg

10562k3.jpg

2uh8nky.jpg

Now that's one I did not know existed! Tell us the back story on that gold etch. .is it a production LE ?? Armand the story of the chase and the capture is the one of best part of collecting. And you are a master at finding absolutely beautiful, rare Bucks! I would really like to hear stories of the hunt as I think that would be a great new addition to the SPS. .
Clint, I really don't know the background on this knife. I'm not sure if it was a limited edition or made for the club. Since he was the founder of our club. There was really no big chase or anything I just happened to come upon it. Through a friend of a friend. But I'm sure there's someone on here that can tell us all about it. Sorry I couldn't be more help. If I could get to my books I could tell you more but they are packed up. Talk to you later my friend glad you're back with us. Give my best to your family...

:)

Autumn comes, another week has gone. The highlight of the week, Armand, is your Picture Show every Sunday. Thank you for your ongoing work. My gold etched 110 are by no means as rare as yours. But I like them. You too?

Haebbie

View attachment 773645 View attachment 773644
Harbie, you know I do the show every Sunday. I've been doing it for almost 7 years this year I believe or close. I think you're two 110 gold Edge knives are just as good as mine if not better I've always liked those two gold etched blades. Thank you for posting just about every Sunday. I really appreciate it and I'm sure everybody that post or reads on the Sunday Picture Show look forward to seeing what you're going to share with us. You have an amazing collection for living in Germany. We sometimes have a hard time finding any knives in Oregon. San Diego no problems. Anyway thanks again for sharing. Your friend Armand

very nice pieces, y'all. thought id share ones im enjoying right now....nothing fancy or rare just good users......View attachment 773732 View attachment 773733
jbmonkey, your knives don't have to be fancy or one of a kind to share with us we love all buck knives. Users, broken ones, fancy ones even the wife can share their knives kitchen knives you name it long as it says buck it's good to go. I guarantee you all my knives ain't fancy. Thanks for sharing we really love seeing everybody's knives here on the Sunday Picture Show.

;)

Some really great knives showing up and that money clip is a neat find, I've carried an andonized aluminum m clip with the American flag on it for a handful of years now. The strider and 905 in cross cut are a sweet pair. I know where they would look good:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Here is another of the deep aurum's from the 70's to go along with all of JB's. I have an outstanding piece Ivory already set aside for this one:thumbsup::thumbsup:View attachment 774069

Back