The Sunday Picture Show... (10-20-2019) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

The Sunday Picture Show... (10-20-2019)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Sz8WZA7.jpg

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too... It doesn't have to be
special any Buck Knife will do...

Today I have a awesome 1988 Buck 124^ with
a wooden handle and a deer on the blade to share
with everyone... I got this one in a nice
collection I bought in Oregon...

Thanks for looking, ITE

Buck 124...

tVwy4sg.jpg

5BMmvr2.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D ...

:) ...

First to the show in a long time. I know I have a knife in my collection with that same running deer etch that Armand is showing but darned if I could find it.

Here is another 124 for the show. I tell myself it belonged to "Davey Crockett" so that I do not feel so bad about the engraving.

124-davey-jpg.1946401

Last edited:
Thank you ITE, and all who post in the SPS.

I have been away the past few weeks and have not been able to participate but I did view on my phone when I could. I was helping a friend with a litter of nine lab puppies, then went to elk camp. I'l be gone this next week also. I will and did take Buck knives.

Here's my oldest and dearest 124. When I got she was painted entirely black, I wasn't quite sure what I had until I stripped off the paint and sent it to Leroy and had him fix it up. You see in order to get the paint to stick the PO had to sand/rough up the surface. Here are a few photos of the finished knife and a few at the start of the process.
DSC_0167.JPG

IMG_0261%20-%20Copy.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0267.JPG

DSC_0169.JPG

Went deer hunting and bass fishing this past week, had good luck on both accounts. I skinned the deer with a Buck 103 and cut the meat off with a Buck 118. Going to start a venison stew for supper soon, using some of the fresh venison. OH
Buck-103-118.jpg

OSHC-10-18-19-about-to-clean-deer.jpg

Very cool OH
Sometimes I think those old Bucks are the best.

I own several Buck’s with all their standard steels (440C, 425MOD, 420HC) and some of the special run steels (154CPM, D-2, 5160) and they all work - but give me an old Buck Knife made of 440C and I have all I need. Once you learn to resharpen it you have what you need to use a knife in the field. OH

So here is an old 2 line 124 I picked up to send to Leroy to refurbish. As you can see the home custom work leaves a lot to be desired. However, when it got to me and I had it in hand, I changed my mind. It fits my hand like a glove and it's so ugly it's cute ;).

Happy SPS to one and all, hope your day is special and Blessed. Thank you Armand for doing these shows each week and a tip of the hat to all who post photos for everyone to enjoy.

Back