The Sunday Picture Show... (10-25-2020) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

Here are some of my lightweight Buck knives in their storage bins.

Paperstone models are at the top.
140938.jpg

From the top Aluminum,Paperstone,New LT's and a 560.
140937.jpg

Golly! Two weeks inna row I can follow the theme! :D

SK Blades "Smoke Jumper 110LT SFO and one of the 2019 "M" months Web Special "The Racer" 110LT. :)

The Smoke Jumper's red trimmed sheath is more noticeable than a bare pinkie toe that just located one of the coffee table legs, or some other immovable object in the dark, (I really hate when that happens ... don't you?) so I don't use that sheath.
Truth to tell, I don't know (or particularly care) where that sheath is currently hiding in my camper.

View attachment 1443830

My only 110's at the moment.

110FG 1988 date code
Vc02eZPl.jpg

I've posted this one before, orignially a 3 line 110 I bought in 1972 (my very first Buck knife) that I rebuilt a few years ago. I still have the original blade.
VPhk00fl.jpg

Last edited:
All these pictures of different 110/112 LT models makes me think we need a thread just for them.

I'm a little late this week. The LT's are great. As somebody else has said, the only thing wrong with these is they make you question why you spent all that money on other knives :p

Happy Sund....er Tuesday y'all View attachment 1444932
LTGroup.JPG

I hope that at some future time, SK Blades and Buck will make a 112 with the cpm154 steel (Puddle Jumper?).

All these pictures of different 110/112 LT models makes me think we need a thread just for them.

There is one... "Bucklites and Selector's"... I started it many moons ago... 110's and 112's LTs are there to...

Back