The Sunday Picture Show... (11-11-2018) .. (OLD Show look at the DATE.) Lets see your 102's.

Wow! a lot of 102's have been hiding in the closets of all you Buck nuts. Great knives.

Here are the 102's I have pictures of.

l9U0UJu.jpg

r07f81v.jpg

6rhbKDR.jpg

Fx7rU78.jpg

Happy SPS to All,

Thank you Armand for doing the show each and every week (how many years now?). Secondly, a big thank you to all who share all of their fantastic Buck knives and make these shows a success.

Here is a Elk tip 102 with it's twin 116.

PS please keep the photos comming to help me through the night at work (a long 12 hours).

JB

Happy SPS to All,

Thank you Armand for doing the show each and every week (how many years now?). Secondly, a big thank you to all who share all of their fantastic Buck knives and make these shows a success.

Here is a Elk tip 102 with it's twin 116.

PS please keep the photos comming to help me through the night at work (a long 12 hours).

JB
You can do it, John!

Haebbie

Same couple for you.

BE20411E-01E7-4085-9DB2-7F82BC505EF5.jpeg

Some gorgeous 102s! Ironically, I was looking at the 102 and 105 yesterday. It is nice to see them side-by-side; I think the 102 would be better suited for me to start with. Unfortunately I am overspent on knives because of these two that arrived this week: Green Micarta 110 and Stag 055.

Last edited:
Aaarrrggghhhh! I couldn't take it! I just ordered a 102 Woodsman Red Micarta BOS S30V (stock photo). Between the 2018 BF knife getting me sidetracked on the 055 and 110 posted above, and then seeing all these beauties while posting - causing me to order yet another knife, I am going to go broke...

Last edited:
Back