The Sunday Picture Show... (5-24-2020) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

The Sunday Picture Show... (5-24-2020)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Sks9VmS.jpg

CbwDCpY.jpg

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too... It doesn't have to be
special any Buck Knife will do...

I hope everyone as a safe Memorial weekend...

i97sBI7.jpg

Today I have a Sweet Buck 110 with Brown
bone handles. It has file work on the blade
and knife well only... It's different for sure...
This showed up in my mailbox last week... It
was a gift from Harold Logan (I4BUCKS)...
Thanks again, my friend...

Thanks for looking, ITE

110 Brown Bone...

AWf5eMN.jpg

cZFG1gO.jpg

qM0jgWj.jpg

Fupncwb.jpg

DstgqgV.jpg

d0kGMEw.jpg

OnZ0MQv.jpg

UhqePdo.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D ...

"I always thought the Yankees had something to do with it.”...Major General of the Confederate States Army George Pickett. This was the quote that General Pickett gave when asked about the infamous “Picketts Charge” battle at Gettysburg which the South suffered major causalities. This is a 1993 released custom Buck 110 with a 1990 blade serialized 051/250

ipN92nm.jpg

6eckmal.jpg

Last edited:
The Sunday Picture Show... (5-24-2020)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Sks9VmS.jpg

CbwDCpY.jpg

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too... It doesn't have to be
special any Buck Knife will do...

I hope everyone as a safe Memorial weekend...

i97sBI7.jpg

Today I have a Sweet Buck 110 with Brown
bone handles. It has file work on the blade
and knife well only... It's different for sure...
This showed up in my mailbox last week... It
was a gift from Harold Logan (I4BUCKS)...
Thanks again, my friend...

Thanks for looking, ITE

110 Brown Bone...

AWf5eMN.jpg

cZFG1gO.jpg

qM0jgWj.jpg

Fupncwb.jpg

DstgqgV.jpg

d0kGMEw.jpg

OnZ0MQv.jpg

UhqePdo.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D ...
That is a very nice custom Brown Bone. I met Harold Logan at the BCCI 30th in Post Falls Idaho. We stood in line every morning at the Buck factory to be some of the first to buy custom Bucks. We became friends and he told me he wanted to give me a knife. I was a little skeptical at first but later a nice custom Buck 110 showed up at my door. Wow!!! Harold is a good friend and very generous. I have to admit his wife Jan is a hoot too. She has a good sense of humor. You meet the nicest people at the Buck factory.

Happy Sunday picture show!

We have a Buck 110 ATS34 which was part of a Beta Test Programme it it has documentation which is Hand signed by all the original PCKS team and the heads of Buck!
we believe this was made in 1990

I have spoken with two members of the team who signed it who actually remember the event!

A3DA012E-F771-4190-992B-C4B51303498B.jpeg

What's wrong with this picture? Most likely one-of-a-kind. Keep it all together Sir!!
It is a 103 skinner but with the long box and paperwork proof enough for an easy mistake.

Last edited:
Happy Memorial weekend SPS (hope it's a good one). Thank you Brother Armand for doing your thing here each week. Also, Thanks to the Buck Nuts for posting all the great photos for all to enjoy!

How about some random military themed Bucks for this week.

What's wrong with this picture? Most likely one-of-a-kind. Keep it all together Sir!!
You mean the white square? I edited the name and home address out cause I didn’t think it would be ok to post someone’s info. I’m definitely keeping it together

You mean the white square? I edited the name and home address out cause I didn’t think it would be ok to post someone’s info. I’m definitely keeping it together
NO! I'm talking about the knife it is a 103 mistaken for a 110 and the box and paperwork says it is a 110 but it is not it is a 103.

NO! I'm talking about the knife it is a 103 mistaken for a 110 and the box and paperwork says it is a 110 but it is not it is a 103.
So does that mean a 110 Skinner had leather spacers and the model change to 103 started with hard fiber spacers or were there 103’s with leather spacers also?

It is a 103 skinner but with the long box and paperwork proof enough for an easy mistake.
Joe, topgun03 is showing a barrel nut model, what we know as the 103 was designated the 110. Here's a quote from Joe Houser "The model number of the skinner was 110 in the early 60's. They changed it to 103 just before the Folding Hunter came out. I wish i knew why."

Back