The Sunday Picture Show... (5-24-2020) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

Happy SPS, so many great knives already, really special. Enjoy the Memorial weekend and please be safe if you venture out.

My SK Blades Titan with S90V steel. I love this combination of color and materials so much I have a backup just in case.

BUCK_SK110_TITAN_BLUE_03.jpg

Thank you for the the kind words. I am just a humble person that is having fun collecting knives. Armand I was glad I could find that knife for you. Paul I new while talking to you that I had a knife that would fit in your collection.

Thank you Harold. We've been friends for a long time now. Seems like forever. I just got to keep you out of my honey holes. LOL. Like I've always told you there's plenty of knives for everybody. I remember when we first met in San Diego. I took you to all the places I find knives. Well just about haha. One thing I can say you're always been a man of your word. And your wife likes me as long as I don't tell you about a knife that's on sale. Yikes. I like when she texts me and asked me to help her find a knife for you for Christmas or your birthday. She called it Mission Impossible. So far we've managed to do pretty good I think. By the way I have a box started for you again. Thanks again for the cool 110.

15903372464484892548370211521487.jpg and what's on my belt today....

happy Memorial Day all, ironic as it's a sad day to remember who gave and gave all for us but I'm sure theyd want us to use the day to spend time with family and friends and remember them as well.

I'm channeling Bill Murray today. Cleaning up at the farm. Took my Golden Boy along in hopes of catching the groundhog thats living under the barn. Wouldn't you know he showed himself while u was taking a break. Even watched me get the rifle out of the truck then down a hole he went. I'm not to the point of C4 yet, but getting there...

image.jpeg Here is picture of some old style Selector handles. The pocket clip is screwed into #2X56TPI Helicoils.

The color anodize 186 Titan project started last week hit a snag on the bright apple green. We're going to try a Gold tone.

It seems 110s are popular today, so here is my small collection.
ACtC-3dMK5L_YvgIjOv2ZdLIhMD69ETTfquJiov0Yv_4zzQHyyABmgmtdWIgKrKlc60fxnTy6wTYM2phOCTWz0S8Jabd-p90rEx2nFynfevyDt_qh11PZdLlX5NL8SWBJA6JLP6a7_OutTsgx9O0-aWMyVoo=w1024

Top to bottom. (1) A 2 dot 4 pin. (2) BOTM Aug. (I think) 2019 cocobolo handle, S35vn drop point blade. (3) A2019 drop point blade with CJ's signature. (4) S30v clip point blade with black ebony handle. (5) Limited edition S30v drop point blade and blond Macassar ebony handle. (Mine isn't very blond. Only a small streak on each scale.) (6) Aluminum take apart BOTM, that I made walnut scales for and replaced the blade with a drop point CPM-154 blade. (7) Last is a 50th anniversary model.

O.B.

Couple icons...

Was like a sauna today. 94 degrees with super high humidity between storms. Was going to do some trail maintenance but the ranger just tears things up when it's wet like this, and the sportsman just doesn't carry as much equipment. Maybe next week...

A little Holiday flair for the show. I probably posted this once before, but I just ordered another Smoke Jumper so it's okay.

BUCK%2BSK%2BLT%2B04.jpg

Cool picture. I need to get one of those blue ones. The Shield. I think that's what it's called. Never got around to ordering one think they're sold out. I was hoping they would get more in stock. Thanks for sharing

Back