The Sunday Picture Show... (6-11-2017) ... OLD Show Look At The DATE...

Another great show. A great big thank you to all for posting. Armand - Your Sunday Picture show is a big part of my Sunday as it is for others as well. I am amazed each week at the great show you put on for all
of us Buck nuts to enjoy. Just look at the number of views this show gets each week. Thank you. It means alot to myself and many others.

Here are a couple 119 Klinkhamers.

jKIvPe6.jpg

1slVNFJ.jpg

vPJ6yTi.jpg

OwDP1z8.jpg
Those are cool

wow, great stuff all, never seen the trans ones before.....also didnt know buck made s110v. great sunday show for me. learned a bunch already.
The S-110-V blades are custom. The blade facing away is ATS-34. I replaced the blade pivot rivets with screws. These are modular Bucklites.

Wonderful knives.

I'm always amazed by the wide variety of unusual Buck knives that show up here.

Nicely composed pictures, too.

Great stuff again everyone and thanks once again ITE for kicking this off!

My newest addition... this was a birthday gift from the wifey. I've been eyeballing it for a while and finally pulled the trigger. She thinks I'm nuts for wanting to use it. Argued that it came with a display box. Well... it also came with a sheath.

This thing feels awesome in hand! The handle is narrow at the front and thicker at the pommel. Really nice knife!

There's a huge issue that I can't accept though. I've reached out to Jeff H, so hopefully theres an amicable resolution or it's going back.

A couple with my BG42 Vanguard for size...

:rolleyes:
Great stuff again everyone and thanks once again ITE for kicking this off!

My newest addition... this was a birthday gift from the wifey. I've been eyeballing it for a while and finally pulled the trigger. She thinks I'm nuts for wanting to use it. Argued that it came with a display box. Well... it also came with a sheath.

This thing feels awesome in hand! The handle is narrow at the front and thicker at the pommel. Really nice knife!

There's a huge issue that I can't accept though. I've reached out to Jeff H, so hopefully theres an amicable resolution or it's going back.

A couple with my BG42 Vanguard for size...

I've wanted to see this knife and wow I'm not disappointed one bit ,
I may have to bite the bullet and pull the trigger on this one . :thumbsup: :)

I think that's the 732 Xtract. I can remember if it a Taiwan or Mainland China model. My local B&M has a pile of them I was looking through Friday.

Back