The Sunday Picture Show... (6-16-2019) (OLD) Happy Father's Day...

The Sunday Picture Show... (6-16-2019)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Sz8WZA7.jpg

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too... It doesn't have to be
special any Buck Knife will do...

Happy Father's Day everyone...

Today I have a Sweet Buck 124 that I got in a
collection a few months ago...

Thanks for looking, ITE

Buck 124...

EPvkj2x.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D ...

:) ...

B0DB6A38-9F69-4918-BD0D-428CAED560D3.jpeg Certain knives can be used as finishing steels for other knives. In the photo a knife with an S-90-V blade is being touched up on a ZrN coated 420HC blade. The S-90-V blade has 9% Vanadium Carbides at 82 Rockwell C scale. The Light Gold BuckCote (Zirconium Nitride) blade has a ceramic coating at 86 Rockwell C scale. If the blue knife is lightly stroked, edge leading, on the Champagne knife, the micro edge can be aligned.
A regular 420HC blade can be touched up on a DLC coated blade which is coated with Tungsten Carbide at 72 HRC. Other coatings include TiAlN (Titanium Aluminum Nitride) at 92 HRC which is charcoal colored, and TiN (Titanium Nitride) at 82 HRC which is dark Gold colored.
The light Gold color of the BuckCote blade washed out in the harsh lighting in the photo.

Morning folks and happy fathers day to all. As I took this picture the thought of how my attitude towards traditions have changed over the years. Rode with leather scabbards and knives in traditional ways to these in the picture, nylon and plastic. Traditions aside, they work better in more situations from horseback to UTV. The 110 with CPM154 adds virtually no weight to my saddle...and is easy to find.

Back