The Sunday Picture Show... (6-16-2019) (OLD) Happy Father's Day...

My two most favorite 124’s.

DSCF1015_zpsfgvkrjgx.jpg

98dcf347-c7c2-43b9-9b87-f31c64ea7437_zpsbqvih23q.jpg

Some beautiful bucks here today. Those who went to the factory scored BIG and got some very early numbered LE's that are beautiful.

And just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to those of us who can kill a fake plant but our kids are turning out ok.:D:D:D

I kinda like it swapped to black colored s30v blade. normally I dont care for coated blades. looks good though. what I knife donated the s30v black blade?

If I remember correctly, it was an old C&C buildout with white G10. Problem is, the coating on the blade and coating on the frame dont play well together. Even with the pivot screw out no snap. They're just too abrasive. I put the 420 blade back in it and it'll go on the block later.

If I remember correctly, it was an old C&C buildout with white G10. Problem is, the coating on the blade and coating on the frame dont play well together. Even with the pivot screw out no snap. They're just too abrasive. I put the 420 blade back in it and it'll go on the block later.
gotcha. too bad. pics dont look bad....

Last edited:
I wanted to share a nice pair of Police themed 112's for the Big Show today..The Suffok County 25th anniversary 4 dot is from 1985 shows up a few times a year and has a cool Black with pewter shield insert in the Birch handle with a Silver heat stamp shieth..about 750 in the run. The 75th anniversary West Virginia State police 112 from 1986 is much more rare and this is the only one I've ever seen! Mine is number 40 and it is nicely engraved on the bolster with a Shield. I imagine most were kept by the officer who ordered or received it..They are the only Police themed 112's I'm aware of as most others 20190616_200401.jpg I have seen are 110's and fixed blades..

Back