The Sunday Picture Show... (6-2-2019) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

The Sunday Picture Show... (6-2-2019)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Sz8WZA7.jpg

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too... It doesn't have to be
special any Buck Knife will do...

I have a Sweet Buck 116 that I got in a
collection a few months ago...

Thanks for looking, ITE

Buck 116...

RrUmjgE.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D ...

:) ...

Morning folks, Today I have one of my few 300 series knives. It's a 309 I bought this from the ships store aboard the USS Camden in the 70's. I broke the tip at some point and reground it. For years it has resided in my tackle box.

Last edited:
7EA68C64-EAFB-4855-B79B-E7F652EA7C86.jpeg 8254CA6D-C395-4F65-BE26-811B281EE452.jpeg I am still having technical difficulties with the BCCI Selector conversion. Here are a few of my son in law’s FrankenBucks.
The 186 was anodized and has a TiN (Titanium Nitride), BuckCote, single bevel, dark Gold blade.
The black 560 has a factory paint job. The blade was removed to wire brush the black paint off.
The Champagne 560 has a factory “crystal” anodize coating and has a ZrN (Zirconium Nitride), BuckCote, single bevel, light Gold blade.
The 111 has a BG-42 blade.
The last 560 was anodized and has a BG-42 blade.
Knives 2-4 (in the 1st pic) only needed the pivot rivet replaced with a screw set to do the blade changes/modifications. #5 had to be completely disassembled to anodize the Titanium. It was reassembled using 4 screw sets. The pocket clips were mounted by drilling and tapping the handles with #2X56TPI threads. The thumb studs are held in place with set screws.

Happy sps to one & all. Thank you everyone who helps make Armand's creation come to life each week! I have just one request of you guys, you see I'm stuck at work on a slow and very long Sunday so "more pictures please". I'll post photos when I get home.

Thanks
JB

I ran out of things to look at when I hit the end of the internet so I thought I would drop off a few pictures on my way back thru. The show looks like it needed a boost this week anyways. Buck has given the name Caping Knife to several different models over the years. Here are three of them. Top knife is the familiar 116. This nice 1-liner is c.1963-1967. The middle knife is the Model 294 done for Bass Pro c.1996 and is the rarest as only 101 were made. The bottom is the Alaskan Guide Caper model 474. 1,000 of these were made for Cabela's in 2008. Mine is the only one I've ever seen, you would think with a thousand of them out there more would pop up. Three very different blade shapes all with the same purported purpose.

Caping Knives 004.jpg Caping Knives 006.jpg

Last edited:
Back