The Sunday Picture Show... (7-21-2019) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

The Sunday Picture Show... (7-21-2019)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Sz8WZA7.jpg

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too... It doesn't have to be
special any Buck Knife will do...

Today I have a Sweet Buck 107 with a wood handle...
That I got in a collection in OR...

Thanks for looking, ITE

Buck 107...

jYS5uES.jpg

YBGCrLk.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D ...

:) ...

Another Greatest Show on Earth - Great what you're always doing, to keep the show go on, Armand, great what all you guys do, to show your pictures of your precious items at the GSoE. My small part this time is a big Bowie 908.

Haebbie

Buck908Gecko1.jpg
Buck908Gecko2.jpg
Buck908Gecko3.jpg
Buck908Gecko4.jpg

Last edited:
807222C2-77AF-4B67-A4EB-C53355C05ED2.jpeg 3F1E7BFE-F7B8-4A3E-83A9-0E8D3E08952B.jpeg 1042286B-53AD-4688-B052-57D76ACF3747.jpeg Here is a high tech Bucklite. The blade is CPM S-110-V with over 30% Carbides by volume including 9% Vanadium Carbide and 3% Niobium Carbide. The pivot screw is a #5X40TPI cap screw anchored in a Helicoil in the right handle slab. The handle will accommodate all 110 regular and Selector (old style) blades.

ITE, a fine tradition you have started and kept going all these years with the Sunday Picture Show, thank you.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: All who post photos and or comments are so to be commended for their part in maintaining the tradition.
I was finally able to find and purchase a long sought after NOS 334 Millennium Trapper to add to my accumulation of 300 series.
DSC_0264.JPG

DSC_0265.JPG

This is a very unique Sterling Silver handle Buck 110. The original casting was pewter and sold by Buckle Tree, Sturgis South Dakota. It is very heavy and nice and shiny. The last picture it is shown with the pewter model. These images do not really do justice to the brilliance of the sterling knife because of the reflection of light washing out detail.

gZnZOux.jpg

RvsgVWe.jpg

EQ91Fcz.jpg

I really like this!

This is a very unique Sterling Silver handle Buck 110. The original casting was pewter and sold by Buckle Tree, Sturgis South Dakota. It is very heavy and nice and shiny. The last picture it is shown with the pewter model. These images do not really do justice to the brilliance of the sterling knife because of the reflection of light washing out detail.

gZnZOux.jpg

RvsgVWe.jpg

EQ91Fcz.jpg

Back