The Sunday Picture Show... (7-28-2019) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

The Sunday Picture Show... (7-28-2019)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Sz8WZA7.jpg

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too... It doesn't have to be
special any Buck Knife will do...

Today I have a Sweet Buck 121
That I got in a collection in OR...

Thanks for looking, ITE

Buck 121...

TGxtGzV.jpg

4ybzh2T.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D ...

:) ...

A 914 I recently acquired.
Mak had for sale, no one grabbed it ( thanks guys). He made a sheath to go with.
This thing is sweet, and then there's the knife!

This thing is so cool, the room's not big enough for the 2 of us. Lol.

Last edited:
9B14A22B-EBDD-4A6A-B222-ADD2CF6E26B3.jpeg This is a Model 186 Titan which has been converted to a Selector. The BuckCote blade is coated with Titanium Aluminum Nitride at 92 HRC and is chisel sharpened (single bevel) to expose the extra hard material on the micro edge. This blade was notched for Selector use.

Good Sunday morning gents, sharing my small collection of the Buck 118, added a NOS four spacer, tip up this week. Fits in with the 440C and SFO runs. OH
Ps. My first photo hosted by the Blade Forums media section - still working on figuring that our.View media item 6602View media item 6603

Old Hunter, I sure wish I could see your pictures. Bladeforums won't let me look at them.

buckllife,
Hey, let me know if there is a knife I got that you haven't beat me to..... Lol
(Show me your 117 brahma. That's next on my list. I was stupid and waited too long)
I like those bushcraft style skinners. The Marbles ones are hard to find in decent shape.

Nice dangler sheath. One of Mak's?

buckllife,
Hey, let me know if there is a knife I got that you haven't beat me to..... Lol
(Show me your 117 brahma. That's next on my list. I was stupid and waited too long)
I like those bushcraft style skinners. The Marbles ones are hard to find in decent shape.

Nice dangler sheath. One of Mak's?
Lol . I don’t have a brahma but I have the regular 117 . no I found the sheath at the flea market for $5 it’s unbranded but it’s well made and fits my 914 perfect

Back