The Sunday Picture Show... (9-17-2017) . . . OLD Show look at the DATE...

The Sunday Picture Show... (9-17-2017)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Picture of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too...

This Sunday I have a Buck 112 with a cool
Gold etch Blade... This is a new one for me...
It's a sweet knife...

Thanks for looking and enjoy the show...

ITE

BxkxmzC.jpg

Je8l9Ne.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D

:)

I tell you Armand the clear 422 with the same blade as your 112 was the best 'Lite' I have ever seen..375dave what a nice collection of 112's! ! Is the 3rd from the right Rams horn? I can't help but hope that the SPS this week turns into a 112 kind of Sunday!

IMG_0619.JPG Again thanks, ITE, for the SPS today. Looking forward to another great show of Buck knives.

This is an older picture of my 117 with a 140. I'm still away from home so taking new pictures is difficult. Preston

Armand's Greatest Show On Earth, a must for each buck knife collector. One more chance to show what they have. My two cents are a handful of corian handled folders. Thanks, Armand, for your ongoing work and all the others for looking.

Haebbie

IMG_5022.JPG

This 301 goes with last Sunday's 303 and 309. 300

standard.jpg

You know, hardly anyone talks about the "beauty" of a diamondwood knife. If you were willing to go to a store that sold them in boxes and let you look at them all, you could get a pretty decent look.

standard.jpg

Last edited:
I tell you Armand the clear 422 with the same blade as your 112 was the best 'Lite' I have ever seen..375dave what a nice collection of 112's! ! Is the 3rd from the right Rams horn? I can't help but hope that the SPS this week turns into a 112 kind of Sunday!

Bucksway, No that happens to be Curly Maple, I do have a Rams Horn some how it missed the photo shoot

Happy Sunday everyone. What a great show so far with lots of time for more great knives to be added.

Here are a few 112's for today's SPS. Thanks to all for coming here each week.

CAxI9Zt.jpg

5Ded7M6.jpg

qzZXq9a.jpg

Wow nice collection !!
That green one is sweet !!

Thank You ITE again for The Greatest Show. Lots of great looking knives so far today. For my small part of the show is a sheath I picked up off the bay for a great price. I didn't notice it was never used until I got it. I found a "chicken foot" 110 that needed a home and it looks better full. Can anyone give me an idea of the years of this type of sheath? I did all the regular searches and didn't come up with anything. I got the sheath for $6.50.

KpdS6OH.jpg

q7L1ns7.jpg

0kVwC71.jpg

Good morning to one and all! Happy SPS day, sure hope it's a good one. Thank you Armand for your dedication to this weekly event you have created.

I'll copy Armand with another golden 112 for Clint.
View attachment 766552
View attachment 766553
View attachment 766554
JB

John, I've been looking for that one too. How many different gold etched trains did Buck make... I know of three different ones. I have a diesel one I'll see if I can find the picture and share it...

Thank You ITE again for The Greatest Show. Lots of great looking knives so far today. For my small part of the show is a sheath I picked up off the bay for a great price. I didn't notice it was never used until I got it. I found a "chicken foot" 110 that needed a home and it looks better full. Can anyone give me an idea of the years of this type of sheath? I did all the regular searches and didn't come up with anything. I got the sheath for $6.50.

KpdS6OH.jpg

q7L1ns7.jpg

0kVwC71.jpg
edbeau, thank you for sharing that cool sheath... it's one of my favorite ones that buck has made for the 110... I also like the regular 110 sheath with the cut down pocket... With that cut down pocket it makes it easier to pull the knife out... The one I got like yours came with a limited edition buck knife. I just don't remember which one...

Thank you again for sharing all the time...

Back