The Sunday Picture Show... (9-24-2017) . . . OLD Show look at the DATE...

The Sunday Picture Show... (9-24-2017)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too...

Today I have a sweet Buck Master Series 501...
It comes with a BG-42 steel Blade... I'm getting
close to a complete set with all BG-42 steel
blades... I have a set but it didn't come with BG
-42 steel...

Thanks for looking and enjoy the show...

ITE

501 MSBG42...

FBopCBB.jpg

9wutIZ2.jpg

CVlGF77.jpg

GqD5jdI.jpg

taNhGZg.jpg

Wildlife pics...

This is Ashley, she is 17 and she is my sisters
great-niece... She shot this Beautiful Elk with
a bow two weeks ago in Oregon...

WXHdmdG.jpg

AZ3421j.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D

:)

Last edited:
My better half with two of her Rams.
"Spinning Carina"

IMG_5044.JPG

From a small county fair best wishes to my American friends. And, Armand, thanks a lot for another greatest show on earth. My few part, a pair of folders not shown very often, the large and small revolution 436 and 437

Haebbie

IMG_5033.JPG

Last edited:
Thank You once again ITE for the Greatest Show. Very nice pictures as always Haebbie. For my donation for today's show is something that 300Bucks mentioned last week. We all have our opinions about Dymondwood but the different colors used for the Vantages is interesting. I have three with Dymondwood scales, two 345s and one 346. The 345s are the top and bottom ones.

SCH0rvP.jpg

The Sunday Picture Show... (9-24-2017)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too...

Today I have a sweet Buck Master Series 501...
It comes with a BG-42 steel Blade... I'm getting
close to a complete set with all BG-42 steel
blades... I have a set but it didn't come with BG
-42 steel...

Thanks for looking and enjoy the show...

ITE

501 MSBG42...

FBopCBB.jpg

9wutIZ2.jpg

CVlGF77.jpg

GqD5jdI.jpg

taNhGZg.jpg

Wildlife pics...

This is Ashley, she is 17 and she is my sisters
great-niece... She shot this Beautiful Elk with
a bow two weeks ago in Oregon...

WXHdmdG.jpg

AZ3421j.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D

:)
Very cool 501 Armand. but that Elk is fantastic she did very well

Great show so far guys. I will have to take all new pictures plus take pictures of some of my newer knives. Keep the pictures coming I have fun looking at them. Harold

Well, you all post such beautiful pictures here every week, I almost daren't post one myself. Almost.

It's my first time posting a picture here, but I think I got it figured out now.

Here are 3 of my Bucks in for some attention:

xVuwRzj.jpg

Last edited:
Great start to the show today:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: That Big Bull is a trophy and reminds me of when I used to help out during Elk season in WY. I was the lowly campjack and guides would radio me when they got one and I would come to their location with a couple mules. Then we would clean, quarter and pack them out. That was a long time ago and I seriously miss a good meal made from ground elk.

I was lucky enough to get some work done to some of my Buck knives last week and am happy to show a couple off. Heath Stone does amazing work and is great to deal with. I will surely send more work his way as soon as I get a chance!!!

Here is one I posted in the Buck pairs thread earlier in the week with its smooth interior counterpart:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

P1012795.JPG P1012796.JPG P1012797.JPG P1012798.JPG P1012801.JPG P1012802.JPG

Back