The Sunday Picture Show (April 18, 2021)

XDerpqN.jpg

Morning gents. Happy Sunday, I hope everyone and families are safe and well. I’ll play today if that’s alright.

Haven’t posted in a while so I’ve got some catching up to do. Life, saving money, you know the usuals.

Those are some nice Rugers! I have been really wanting to pick one up in either 357mag or 45lc. I have enough Glocks for a lifetime. Those old style single actions just speak to me like the clouds parted and the sun shines through.

Today I’ve got:

Orange 345
Burl 196 with CPM154
Aluminum and ebony 110
Remington/Buck bullet knife (500)
BOTM 117

...and of course American Hat
D6F09727-35DA-41CA-AF3D-9013B17BBDB3.jpeg

Thanks for the show, guys. Even when I don’t post I try to sneak by at least once a week and be in awe of your collections. Have a happy Sunday all :)

jbmonkey jbmonkey I may be stretching my imagination, but your spear point looks quite snake like in the natural habitat
yeah maybe a bit there.

I dislike snakes. always have even as a kid. we have too many down here. most are harmless and I leave them alone, but when I see one I still jump 3 feet off the ground.

TAH TAH Haebbie Haebbie
TAH, your powers of observation are amazing. That image of the sparrow on a bird knife has been Haebbie's avatar as long as I can remember.
I agree it is the best SPS image of all time. First appearance was in this 2011 Sunday Picture Show.

Thanks for the complement, Roger. :rolleyes: Yes, I am aware that photo is Haebbie's avatar, but it's the first time I ever saw the full photograph, which made me wonder how it came to be. Sorry I don't remember its first appearance 10 years ago, but that thread still doesn't explain how the image was captured.

Fantastic show going on today Great Buck Knives and some great Ruger six shooters. Thank you Roger and fellow posters for showing our favorite brand of cutting implements each week.

Here is another 300 series and Remington Bullet knife.

I do love the Ruger brand also. Here is an early pair of 357 3 screw Blackhawks with factory stag handles (they are consecutive numbers)

TAH TAH Haebbie Haebbie
TAH, your powers of observation are amazing. That image of the sparrow on a bird knife has been Haebbie's avatar as long as I can remember.
I agree it is the best SPS image of all time. First appearance was in this 2011 Sunday Picture Show.

https://bladeforums.com/threads/the-sunday-picture-show-6-26-2011.860200/
Wow, 10 years ago. I had the Idea to take this photo since I found a bird knife. Several years later I had the idea how to do it by an accident and it works. I have fun to take care for good photos, this one is a highlight you do one or two times through the whole life. Thank you for your kind comments.

Haebbie

Back