The Sunday Picture Show (November 21, 2021)

Happy SPS to one and All,

Today is my first day off after a loooong set of night shifts and I'm a bit rum dumb. Enjoying all of your fantastic Buck knife photos with a cup of coffee trying to get the cobwebs out of my brain. Thank you Roger for doing this event for us each week, I have to admit I was looking last night from work and saw how fast some folks were to post was most impressive. A hearty tip of the hat to each of you who takes the time to post a photo or two, or add to the conversation!

Here is a 112 to add the OP,

Damascus jigged bone 110.
175043.gif

Well, I guess it doesn't tie in with the NC theme, but I do feel like I struck gold with this one.

I had posted earlier about how I decided this year to buy a BOTM for the birthday month of everyone in my household (6 of us total). There were only 10 of these left on Wednesday when I got to my computer, so I felt very lucky to be able to snag the last one I needed. My youngest had his 1st birthday on 11/12/2021, so pretty cool to round everything out!
Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 2.33.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-21 at 2.34.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-21 at 2.34.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-21 at 2.34.49 PM.png

Another week and another show behind us. Thank you to all who shared images of their Buck knives.

The next show is November 28th, 3 days after Thanksgiving so lets make that the theme.
Lots of possibilities, Turkeys, Cutlery, and of course,the many knives Buck has made with Turkey images.

Another week and another show behind us. Thank you to all who shared images of their Buck knives.

The next show is November 28th, 3 days after Thanksgiving so lets make that the theme.
Lots of possibilities, Turkeys, Cutlery, and of course,the many knives Buck has made with Turkey images.
SPS over already?

Next weeks show. Knives with Turkeys on them. Not easy for me but I'm sure there are a few out there.

Maybe Turkey left on them from carving Thanksgiving day.🙂

Back