The Survive! Never Say Die! Chat Thread

Hard Knocks

Gold Member
So Beckerheads have a Snark, and Rats have a Death Chat, well here's the place (if it takes off :) ) for fans of Survive! to chat on Blade. It couldn't be a Death Chat, that just wouldn't go with Survive, ha! so this is the Never Say Die chat. :D

I have been wanting to start a chat thread but could not think of a good title. You sir did a fine job!
Let the rambling begin!

Howdy RUNIT. LOL, I was having a hard time of it, too. This one seemed to fit :)

Lots of folks chiming in recently. Good to see ya :thumbup:

Good morning Silver and KC! Pretty wet out Idaho way today. Hope you all are doing good.

Okay but if we're gonna do this right, then we need to clamor for a new unreleased knife too! ;)

I vote Survive! Folder!!!! :D ----- :thumbup:

Great idea for a thread title BTW Hard Knocks!

I do wonder if the team came up with a folder what it would look like. Given Guys mentality, I do not see anything tanklike that would claim to "do it all" or something combat oriented. Maybe the spearpoint blade with framelock and thumbstud which could skin game and do food prep. Trying to see it with my minds eye now.

Yay for a folder! Did you see that Guy posted a drawing of the GSO8 in the other thread?

Ps Good morning and hello! ;)

Mornin' ni1s, the pic of the 8 looks pretty nice. They've got a good discussion going on it.

Is it bad that I want BOTH!!???!?? ;)

Guy also mentioned in a thread that he is looking at producing a folder this year.
Fingers crossed!!! :thumbup:

Far be it from me to discourage both!! Man if I could have swung it, I'd have a 2.7, 4.7 and 7/7 on order from the starter :) :D

But yeah I'm with you on the folder, fingers crossed here as well.

Back