The tale of three Bowies! Poppa Bowie, Momma Bowie and Bawanna Bowie.

We sort of took a Y in the thread road here but Poppa, Momma and bawanna are all boxed up and ready to go home. Hoping my wife has time to take them to the post office tomorrow or tuesday, those are her long 2 job days though, might be wednesday at worst.
Our post office has such a small parking lot I don't even try to get in and out in my van, but we'll get them headed home soon.

no worries at all man, its interesting to see life taking place on threads like this; I like it ! and I cant thank you enough for the work you do , these things will be passed down !

Men marrying men and women marrying women... what's next, Gehazi marrying a sword?

already working on the legal ramifications of my polygamous marriage with the antiques collection

i'm married to my work, so, i guess the saying is true, it takes all kinds to make a world go round,lol

No way. Not even close. But we practice safe airport visits anyhow. I never allow her in the ladies room there. Worked fine now for 20 years.

Edit- Ohhhhhh, I know what your thinking??? Naw, didn't do that either.

OK Khul! Hang on just a lil bit longer! You got one coming soon enuff you can play with;)

Gehazi, looking forward to your impressions once you have them actually inhand. From the pictures and having a Bawann-ified IBBB of my own I just know you will be happy. But I really want to hear your reaction to them. :)

But, but, but what if he hates em and regrets the day he woke up to send them to me.

Do we really want to hear that? Now I'm skeered.

Back