The Team Gemini Light Brigade Is SOLD OUT!!!

Dang !!!! That's two down without warning !

Makes me wonder what's coming out next ? SOB CG ? Blade 14 TG CG ?

Might need to grab one more ASHBM before their gone !!!!!!

Wow! Wish I'd have gotten a bunch more. Team Gemini Legacy will always prevail! Long Live the Gemini!

Two popular blades gone in a day. Never hesitate. Buy one and try it out.

I tried ordering a tanker grey with black micarta through the site some hours ago.. Sent an email instead.
Then this post comes... but Lexi squeezed my order in before they closed the hatches!
Thanks Lexi!

Last edited:
I feel lucky to have snagged both an AMS and a TGLB now before this happened. Better order up on the remaining blades before they're gone as well!

Maybe a TG-2 is on the horizon? I am ok with the Light Brigade series going away, but I hope there will be a new form of the Team Gemini Line of blades in the future. The double handguard is what grabbed me in the first place.

Sucks to be Daryl Dixon right about now. Poor bastard is gonna be stuck with that ugly thing he carried last season.

What next -- end of the Aks????

Oh wait.... that was a couple of years ago....

Glad I pulled the trigger when I did, I thought it was gone when Daryl lost his in TWD but it lasted almost another year after that....RAD I was wondering it was staying for good too.

Dang, I was going to buy one this week to pass the time until the Battle Grade ASH comes home. Guess I get to drown my sorrows in a glass of Buffalo Trace.

Back