The TM Hunt Bolo...A Handful of Oh Yeah!

The DJ Family was the first to receive the TM Hunt Bolo prototype for review.

Here is a short video shot on an iPhone 6 that my son did:

[video=youtube;PqwomKfd2jg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqwomKfd2jg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

How about some still photos for those of us who can't watch video??

How about some still photos for those of us who can't watch video??

46401A3A-4CE6-4439-86E3-8B791DB5F27B_zps8idcomz5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
0D54F27E-4BD2-40E0-BF56-7F68EC025B68_zps51tqbje2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
1AAA1870-D78F-47BC-9E8A-FEB468DAE421_zpslfi6wu50.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
E14E167F-AAEF-4B49-BAB7-71B117BD1100_zpsdnz8qrfl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
F7C06BF4-F480-470F-B400-D7798D8587FB_zpsbcun1eiz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
6B9EE8B0-D730-4D60-9791-39865D1FD5B6_zps5xjbgnb5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
0B340F33-4D64-44EC-92ED-0AD0475F035D_zps5dqkbaom.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

3HM stuck in the stump?
I would have liked a chance to check that out while we were talking.

4HM. I had a bag of blades to bang on but the Chief kind of blindsided all of us making the rest of the evening a blur.

Got a few pics from Ethan's that I will post this week.

yeah - I thought that was a pretty cool gesture on his part.
it's a very nice knife!

yeah - I thought that was a pretty cool gesture on his part.
it's a very nice knife!

No joke. I am putting a post together about the knife, but he doesn't want to use it. He is a tough kid but he was teary eyed all evening and has slept with it beside his bed every night. He says he wants to keep it "new" to pass on to his kid because it is so special to him. I told him that it is his decision but the TM Hunt crew is going to be pretty disappointed if it doesn't have some battle scars. Truth is, I want to put it through the proverbial paces:D

you might point out to him that the more he uses it and posts pictures/videos of the thing in use, the better Todd's chances of making & selling more of them -- so using it IS the best way to pay Todd back for the gift.
that is a knife that needs to chop up 3 pounds of potatoes, 2 pounds of onion and a pound of thick cut bacon for a proper fry-up.

you might point out to him that the more he uses it and posts pictures/videos of the thing in use, the better Todd's chances of making & selling more of them -- so using it IS the best way to pay Todd back for the gift.
that is a knife that needs to chop up 3 pounds of potatoes, 2 pounds of onion and a pound of thick cut bacon for a proper fry-up.

Copy that.

I completely forgot to reply to the thread. Awesome pictures and videos, guys! Thanks for putting them together and sharing them.

It's good to see that Mini-DJ has good taste in books as well as blades.

THIS!

...and now I'm bummed out about missing the gathering (and the food) again.

Except for drowning your kid at the beginning that was awesome.:p Kidding of course, that was fantastic. I've been wishy washy about getting an M-18, that Bolo is a no brainer.

This is just awesome! I am sorry it took me so long to get to watch it the entire way through. Great video! Can not way to see more videos from Gaston!

Good stuff DJ! Little man is really coming along with the skills!

I might actually prefer that to the mighty M18.... can we get a spine shot? whats the thickness of that stock?

one of those in quarter inch O1....oh momma...

Back