The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

Hope you all have a great Sunday,this Tim Britton slips in my pocket for a non threatening carry.

Good morning!
28655857794_739c862bba_h.jpg

Oh my goodness!!

Going through a box of some stuff that hasn't seen the light of day for some time. I know I've had this for quite some time but can't for the life of me remember when I bought it. So I cleaned it up and put a fresh edge on it, and it's now in my pocket. :D

Going through a box of some stuff that hasn't seen the light of day for some time. I know I've had this for quite some time but can't for the life of me remember when I bought it. So I cleaned it up and put a fresh edge on it, and it's now in my pocket. :D

Really nice older Schrade, Bob. I had a number of them that I gave to my boys as they were growing up. I hope they still have them. They were well made and the blades always took and kept a nice edge.

Thanks Gary. You're right about taking and keeping a good edge. It didn't take much for this one to be a nice slicer.

So, a while back there were a few post of dogs posing with a knife balanced on their heads. I remember Tim saying his Corgi managed it the first go. I received Buddy (Golden Retriever) as a Christmas present this past Christmas and he is only 10 months, but I thought I would give it a try and see what happens...

The approach

The pose...

Uh oh what did he just pull out his pocket? Is he going to throw it? What is this?

Yeah, Im not having this on my head.

Crazy human...lol. Where's my ball?

Last edited:
You lucky chap Paul :) Have a great Sunday everyone :thumbup:

Back