The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

After enjoying the banana loaf we took a stroll up the road to our friends house seeing as it was a lovely afternoon. I jealously watched from their garden as another neighbour (who had the foresight to head out onto the water before the sun came out) tack and jibe their way to the mouth of the loch and head into the Minch.

- Paul

15da5a8ff34cab8b1296ed43cc46456f.jpg

Our last day in Vegas. We've been away from home for 10 days. I'm ready to get back.

Sent from (redacted)

After enjoying the banana loaf we took a stroll up the road to our friends house seeing as it was a lovely afternoon. I jealously watched from their garden as another neighbour (who had the foresight to head out onto the water before the sun came out) tack and jibe their way to the mouth of the loch and head into the Minch.

- Paul

Thanks for the beauty, Paul!

Nice pic Paul! Aren't Sundays grand?
Been real busy lately but today I had the time to give this blade the satin finish I planned for it several weeks ago.

Thanks for the beauty, Paul!

Nice pic Paul! Aren't Sundays grand?
Been real busy lately but today I had the time to give this blade the satin finish I planned for it several weeks ago.

Im jealous too. :) What a wonderful view...:thumbup:

Thanks guys, they built their house up on the cliff and it is a stunning spot. On a clear day you can see the hills of Sutherland and the Isle of Skye in that view. However when we had 130mph storms the winter before last it was a pretty scary place to live apparently [emoji33]

- Paul

Dang Gev, those Stuart's look good. Ours aren't close to being ready yet.

I always note the location of forage items on my walk:D:thumbup:. These were all over the ground at a learning center. It's a shame to let them go to waste;)

My folks had Stuart and Schley trees, used to gather a few garbage cans full of them every fall.

A recent tree "situation":

IMG_1846.jpg~original

Today's picture, on a remnant:

2016%20Rendez%20knife.jpg~original

... And an outtake from a Big Boyz photo shoot this afternoon:

FullSizeRender_1.jpg~original

:D

~ P.

... And an outtake from a Big Boyz photo shoot this afternoon:

FullSizeRender_1.jpg~original

Nice picture, I like the pitch invasions we experience from time to time - we should have a 'traditional blooper reel' thread, I think we've all been there at some stage...

... a total accident but (in my humble parentally biased opinion) actually a charming shot.

And in other news;

Blood red jigged bone. Just look at that colour, gorgeous.

I can forgive the EO notch on this one because someone carelessly forgot to add a long pull or a nail nick. Tut tut!

;) :p

- Paul

Back