The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

Factor- It's just funny to me to see pictures of a knife made in a town in Upper Michigan that I used to live in... Escanaba :) My senior year in high school we beat Bark River in football something like 42-14 and they were ranked in the top ten in the state at the time LoL. We jumped to #7 after that week :thumbsup: Great knives! I love the wood handle on that one :)

- Kevin
Thanks Kevin !
That’s a nice woopen you put on Bark River :thumbsup:
The Barkie has Desert Ironwood with some really nice grain and with the brass pins it really sets it off nicely .

Ed

Thanks Kevin !
That’s a nice woopen you put on Bark River :thumbsup:
The Barkie has Desert Ironwood with some really nice grain and with the brass pins it really sets it off nicely .

Ed
Ed- I've seen some really nice Ironwood knives lately and might need to get me one of those! High school football was 25 years ago but it's still fun to remember LoL. Nowadays I can brag about my curling team being 8-4 so far this year :)

- Kevin

Ed- I've seen some really nice Ironwood knives lately and might need to get me one of those! High school football was 25 years ago but it's still fun to remember LoL. Nowadays I can brag about my curling team being 8-4 so far this year :)

- Kevin
That’s Awesome!
My brother was a quarter back for the University of champagne Illinois called the thugs many years ago . I still have local news paper clipping from when they interviewed him about the win :D
Great Memories are always a good thing:thumbsup:

That photo is a candidate for the "Beverages and Blades" thread and the "Blades Upon Books" thread :thumbsup: Great pic and awesome knife :)
- Kevin
Thank you sir. I thought of both threads but it's Sunday so this one won out!
Wtz1uNb.jpg
What a gorgeous pair. Very complementary color "palette" background, too...yuck yuck!
Sweet one. I grew up in Carroll County, Sykesville. Small world:cool:
Old town Sykesville is a great place to visit. We're a little bit more out of the way, up north where the farmers and rednecks are. 'Tis a small world, tho.

Thank you sir. I thought of both threads but it's Sunday so this one won out!

What a gorgeous pair. Very complementary color "palette" background, too...yuck yuck!

Old town Sykesville is a great place to visit. We're a little bit more out of the way, up north where the farmers and rednecks are. 'Tis a small world, tho.
Thanks for the compliments sir, really enjoying these 78's:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back