The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

LdCW3Io.jpg

Busy day today. Got to run out to the ranch and feed some heifers we're weaning. Then rush home, folks are coming to pick up their custom dog collars and leads we made em:

nCbfCep.jpg

3i3i1ZD.jpg

Then some other folks are coming up to pick up this knife for their 16 yr old daughter as a Bday present:

tkuP6I2.jpg

11zY1NE.jpg

v54wGU7.jpg

Then I got to start the sheaths on this crew:

www.instagram.com/p/BoC64sMDEDH/?taken-by=horsewrightclothing

So thats before lunch. Then I'll probably try and get a phone call in to my son, just to check in. He and his wife are running this 25,000 acre cow camp in Oregon by themselves so they stay pretty busy too. Here he is doctoring a big cow Thursday. Had something wrong with her eye, so he put a patch similar to a bike tire patch over her eye to let it rest and heal. She wasn't particularly cooperative. He's riding one of my horses George here, putting some time on big George for me.

u21Zscw.jpg

TAxnqyG.jpg

Thats Big Un to the left of my son and George. He is the big hammer. If she gets too feisty while my son is down and vulnerable, the big hammer will come.

Then maybe it'll be beer thirty for me.

Have a good Sunday everyone.

Busy day today. Got to run out to the ranch and feed some heifers we're weaning. Then rush home, folks are coming to pick up their custom dog collars and leads we made em:

nCbfCep.jpg

3i3i1ZD.jpg

Then some other folks are coming up to pick up this knife for their 16 yr old daughter as a Bday present:

tkuP6I2.jpg

11zY1NE.jpg

v54wGU7.jpg

Then I got to start the sheaths on this crew:

www.instagram.com/p/BoC64sMDEDH/?taken-by=horsewrightclothing

So thats before lunch. Then I'll probably try and get a phone call in to my son, just to check in. He and his wife are running this 25,000 acre cow camp in Oregon by themselves so they stay pretty busy too. Here he is doctoring a big cow Thursday. Had something wrong with her eye, so he put a patch similar to a bike tire patch over her eye to let it rest and heal. She wasn't particularly cooperative. He's riding one of my horses George here, putting some time on big George for me.

u21Zscw.jpg

TAxnqyG.jpg

Thats Big Un to the left of my son and George. He is the big hammer. If she gets too feisty while my son is down and vulnerable, the big hammer will come.

Then maybe it'll be beer thirty for me.

Have a good Sunday everyone.

Sounds like a solid schedule of good, honest, hard work! You are going to deserve that cold one!

Back