The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

Light brunch

3tTYM89.jpg

R. Zacharias is an excellent author. Thanks for presenting one of his books, it certainly would be an enlightening and beneficial read. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Nice Churchill as well!! :)

Last edited:
On a trip the last couple of weeks I went to Monument Valley. There was an old trading post there called Goulding’s. They had turned the old residence and trading post into a little museum. Harry Goulding had a little pocket knife collection. Kind of curious if they were possibly knives he took in on trade??? Maybe gifts from the movie stars when they started filming westerns there??

6_D5_A1_E14-252_A-405_E-_B7_F9-8_F9306239_FF5.jpg

On a trip the last couple of weeks I went to Monument Valley. There was an old trading post there called Goulding’s. They had turned the old residence and trading post into a little museum. Harry Goulding had a little pocket knife collection. Kind of curious if they were possibly knives he took in on trade??? Maybe gifts from the movie stars when they started filming westerns there??

6_D5_A1_E14-252_A-405_E-_B7_F9-8_F9306239_FF5.jpg
You've been in my favorite area of the country. Cool pic and knives. :)

Reactions: 315
You've been in my favorite area of the country. Cool pic and knives. :)

Thanks, it was an amazing trip. Before we got home my daughters and I were already planning a return trip to Moab. But they go to two different colleges that have different spring break times. So much for that:cool:

Thanks Ratbert Ratbert . Never did get that phone call in. Had three more groups of folks show up at the shop. Busy day. Did get the cold one though.

Thanks Ratbert Ratbert . Never did get that phone call in. Had three more groups of folks show up at the shop. Busy day. Did get the cold one though.

I’m guessing that all of your days are this full! Running a ranch plus a full blown tack/leather/knife business has got to keep you burning the candle at both ends!

Back