The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

Happy Sunday, all!

fUsGJsb.png

I quit smoking cigars and Cigarettes about 6 years ago after about 35 years of smoking .Gave away and tossed 7 or 8 humidors filled with Cubans and other top shelf cigars . That I collected and bid on in auctions over the years but I kept one small humidor sporting tiger wood lined with cedar of course with four classics that have been in there for about 8 years. Don’t know why But I do give them a feel and sniff every few months to reminisce . There classics just like this GEC #29 Humpback will be some day :)
7OuXisy.jpg

Outstanding pics of beautiful knives by all who posted here today.:thumbsup: I especially like the photos of groups of knives.
I snapped this 1st pic earlier in the week of some of the knives I put through my carry rotation for the week. The 2nd pic is what I toted this weekend while camping.View attachment 1181270
That is a fantastic quartet!
I like the simple elegance of that Maserin plow r8shell.:thumbsup: I'm guessing it's olive wood but it looks a lot like osage.
Thanks. It may look like osage, but the smell definitely says olivewood. :)

Good evening all. I’m excited to have found this thread so here goes my first post. It’s of my Kamp King my dad bought me brand new in 1984 when I was a kid. We were going camping at Samuel P. Taylor Park in the California redwoods and I convinced him I needed a pocket knife. We went and picked this out at a counter display somewhere and I was so excited. Once I opened it I remember feeling like anything was possible and I could resettle the west if I had to. Hah. Anyway, I came across it recently in a box of my childhood things so I figured I’d share it. It was right next to my collection of Star Wars figures I forgot about.

Back