The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

Ignorance ruins things. Glad many had the opportunity to use them for learning responsibility and wholesome outdoor entertainment. That reminds me, I need to get a modern air rifle before it’s too late!

Yes, yes, and yes. :)

Great pictures all!!!
And Gev, it sounds like there's more to that story??? :) I'll bet most of us have a Daisy (or similar bb gun) story to tell...

Thanks and yes, Daisy offered some fantastic BB guns and toy guns for well over 100 years. Their business and marketing strategy (along with a great product) was light years ahead of their competition, in fact it was better than most any other non-related company in America. Too bad that they suffered the fate of declining sales due to the nations political gun divide.

View attachment 1216764

Great pic buddy :thumbsup:

qoZiK7T.jpg

Thanks Jack! I rescued it from my Dad's where he was using it to dig Dandelions!:confused::eek:
I traded him a more suitable knife for digging in the dirt.:rolleyes:

Very handsome big-un and a nice old strop.:thumbsup::cool:
Cool pic of your Ulster BSA camp knife, too!

Oh no! :eek: :D Well rescued my friend, and thanks for the kind words :) :thumbsup:

Don’t think I have ever seen stacked leather handles on a folder before. They look sweet! I have to say, he uses the most varied and exotic materials for his covers!!

- agreed.......a divine looking folder is that :thumbsup: :cool: and I think joeradza joeradza has one or two of his :D

Don’t think I have ever seen stacked leather handles on a folder before. They look sweet! I have to say, he uses the most varied and exotic materials for his covers!!
John always likes to experiment. There are several of his stacked leather folders around, I have the sowbelly and a beautiful trapper. I sold a LC in black stacked leather.

- agreed.......a divine looking folder is that :thumbsup: :cool: and I think joeradza joeradza has one or two of his :D
But not as many as before.IMG_1260-1024x779.JPG IMG_1026-1024x695.JPG IMG_6325-1024x769-1024x769.JPG

Happy Sunday everyone! Today was a great day with baby girl. We went out for lunch, and she chose "the waffle store" (Waffle House). She loves their blueberry waffles and chocolate milk. We've taken plenty of walks with the puppy so we can enjoy the fabulous weather we're having today, too. Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!

00100l-PORTRAIT-00100-BURST20191027150127442-COVER-2.jpg

Had this little Lloyd in pocket along with my Peanut and Fiddleback Forge Esquire.

Back