The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

D4DDBF1F-1552-41A1-8B79-5473BDEC1AD0_zps3ybrisc1.jpeg

Last edited:
That vintage Gillette Flair Tip Super-Speed is in fine shape.

36039198833_bb834a6ff1.jpg
Thank you. I started shaving in the early 60's with one of these but after trying the new fangled two and three blades that are expensive and don't last for more then a few shavings, I went back to the old double edge and paired it with some good Astra blades that last so much longer and even give you a better shave. Lot's can be said of the old timers . No more Gillette Sensors or whatever for me.

I a
Thank you. I started shaving in the early 60's with one of these but after trying the new fangled two and three blades that are expensive and don't last for more then a few shavings, I went back to the old double edge and paired it with some good Astra blades that last so much longer and even give you a better shave. Lot's can be said of the old timers . No more Gillette Sensors or whatever for me.
also use the Astras - very fine blade. I have owned several vintage razors - started shaving in the 60's like you. I now own 3 modern razors - 2 single blade and one double edge. Never going back to carts.

Beautiful photo Mark :thumbsup:

I use Feathers, but tear through them in my open comb razor. I might have to give Astras a try :thumbsup:

v8ofnAV.jpg

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday :thumbsup:

ro98U5c.jpg

Back