The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

uKEZ1mj.jpg

yuVtTat.jpg

Old Engineer Old Engineer Those are beautiful examples of his work. I have been thinking of getting one of his knives and finely pulled the trigger. The Warthog Ivory is even better in person.

AOP2aNt.jpg
That is a very nice one my friend . Really like the Little Dimples at each end of the handle Tusk Cover . What model is that ??? Is that a Porcupine or is that a bigger one than the Bush Baby Series ??? That is a nice looking sheath too . It is always great to see an Arno . Thanks for showing it . Carry it in good health my friend . That is a real Feel Good Knife .

Harry

Last edited:
That is a very nice one my friend . Really like the Little Dimples at each end of the handle Tusk Cover . What model is that ??? Is that a Porcupine or is that a bigger one than the Bush Baby Series ??? That is a nice looking sheath too . It is always great to see an Arno . Thanks for showing it . Carry it in good health my friend . That is a real Feel Good Knife .

Harry

It is his bird and trout. Called " Fin and Feathers" by some. The Sheath is Cape Buffalo. The knife OAL is 6 3/4". I can't keep from handling this blade, because the Warthog is so smooth and creamy. The two you have just make me want another.

It is his bird and trout. Called " Fin and Feathers" by some. The Sheath is Cape Buffalo. The knife OAL is 6 3/4". I can't keep from handling this blade, because the Warthog is so smooth and creamy. The two you have just make me want another.
Then you need to go for it my friend .

Harry

Thank you, Jack... yours as well. :):thumbsup:

Thanks John :thumbsup:

Cool pic Alan :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack.
I hope the next few weeks pass quickly without any difficulty for you and all our friends in the UK.
Stay safe Sir.

Sincere thanks my friend :) :thumbsup:

Old Engineer Old Engineer Those are beautiful examples of his work. I have been thinking of getting one of his knives and finely pulled the trigger. The Warthog Ivory is even better in person.

AOP2aNt.jpg

Congratulations :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black, I like that Gift knife and the whistle. Is that other object a lighter or a match box? John

Thanks a lot John :) It's a match box, or Vesta case :) :thumbsup:

Back