The Transformation of a large CRK Classic

Wow breathtaking custom work and sebbie! I love front flippers and am really digging the conversion not to mention the top notch finishes! The engravings are highly detailed as well as the dama blade pattern and i can only imagine in person. Simply amazing and one of the nicest ive seen! Congrats!

It's a beautiful piece. I have always wanted a Damasteel Sebbie. Now you have me thinking..........:D

Thanks! Nothing quite like a good looking Damasteel blade. :)

Wow brother that thing is BREATHTAKING!! Wow.

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the post. :)

Wow breathtaking custom work and sebbie! I love front flippers and am really digging the conversion not to mention the top notch finishes! The engravings are highly detailed as well as the dama blade pattern and i can only imagine in person. Simply amazing and one of the nicest ive seen! Congrats!

Thanks!! Front flippers all the way. :) Fun, usage of the full cutting edge. :) Just got lucky enough to have my chosen craftsmen as excited about the project as I was. :)

Increíble! That bad boy is off the charts S&F.:thumbsup:

Thank you for the kind words. :)

The title of the thread should be changed to "The beautification of a Sebenza".

The original title is misleading.

:D Thanks, Marcus, I did change it to “transformation” recently. ;)

Way over the top ... in an absolutely perfect way!! Well done, and as others have said, stunning!

Thanks GB3! I agree, some over the top mods can be too much...but darn, Im just so thrilled with the way this one turned out. :)
Thanks again.

One of my favorite things about this knife...is that through all the mods...the Crk “hydraulic” feel is still there! :)

Fullsize and clear action videos!!
Thank you so much @miso2

View attachment 1346157

View attachment 1346158

View attachment 1346159

View attachment 1346156

View attachment 1346160

View attachment 1346161

View attachment 1346162

View attachment 1346163
More photo’s uploaded. :D

I am not usually fond of "fancy" knives but that is absolutely unbelievable. You guys are amazing.

I can't help it. I have pulled this thread up at least once a week since it was posted to just look at the pictures and drool. I can't get over how the engraving and damasteel complement each other so well. Beautiful knife. Makes me dream about a project :D.

I can't help it. I have pulled this thread up at least once a week since it was posted to just look at the pictures and drool. I can't get over how the engraving and damasteel complement each other so well. Beautiful knife. Makes me dream about a project :D.
Dude, same. This thread is honestly what made me do this to my Sebenza:

20200819_154044~2_resize_29.jpg 20200819_153537~2_resize_81.jpg

Not as fancy, but engraved nonetheless.
Considering getting a reblade on it, too... We shall see

How did I miss this :confused: That is just sooooo beautifully done. I hope you have more notes and photos that can be archived to go with this knife. Generations later will want to know the story. I did see your Birthday shot :thumbsup: Happy Birthday my Brother. You are living well :) :cool:

Last edited:
How did I miss this :confused: That is just sooooo beautifully done. I hope you have more notes and photos that can be archived to go with this knife. Generations later will want to know the story. I dod see your Birthday shot :thumbsup: Happy Birthday my Brother. You are living well :) :cool:

Thanks Ray...not sure how you missed it either. Haha. :)

Nice b'day present!

Newell's engraving on your knife is outstanding. Acanthus scroll is my favorite traditional pattern. 100% coverage on my Laconico EZC would be hella sweet. But I question if I would carry it.

Here is one of a matched pair of 12-bores with it on the locks.

X0ayvjfl.jpg

This was offered some time ago. I'm not sure I care for the blank border on the groove though. God lies in the details.

GjAszSTl.jpg

In my opinion your CRK is much much nicer. Congratulations.

Last edited:
Back