The unofficial, non binding, carries no weight, 2020 forum knife possibility discussion thread

Eventough I find peanut to be too small to my taste, the idea of PunchNut is very exciting. Made me thingk of this sought after version:
IMG-20191221-135620-2.jpg

Imagine something like this made by GEC.

Ok this begs the question, can or would A.G.Russell do a forum knife? I mean thats the meanest and coolest looking peanut type knife I've ever seen!

My favorite thing about these early let's-just-unofficially-chat-about-next-year's-forum-knife-that-may-or-may-not-happen threads are the oddly specific and incredibly unlikely suggestions for knives that probably only appeal to the person posting them. :D

Anyways, I'd like to see a GEC #25 Barlow with a stylized version my own initials stamped on the bolsters, endcaps, bail, glitter gold acrylic on the mark side, purple giraffe bone on the pile side, hotdog shield, saber-ground one-arm main blade with a BladeForums etch (font: Comic Sans), cap lifter secondary. :thumbsup:

My favorite thing about these early let's-just-unofficially-chat-about-next-year's-forum-knife-that-may-or-may-not-happen threads are the oddly specific and incredibly unlikely suggestions for knives that probably only appeal to the person posting them. :D

Anyways, I'd like to see a GEC #25 Barlow with a stylized version my own initials stamped on the bolsters, endcaps, bail, glitter gold acrylic on the mark side, purple giraffe bone on the pile side, hotdog shield, saber-ground one-arm main blade with a BladeForums etch (font: Comic Sans), cap lifter secondary. :thumbsup:
Exactly what I was hoping for, but if they go with Comic Sans font, I'm out! Helvetica or nothing. Yeah, that's the deal breaker!

GEC hasn't done their own version of the Northwoods Bear Lake yet, but did designate it as the #59 pattern in 2018.

I doubt we could get a full wharncliffe whittler, but perhaps a half whittler. We could maybe get the PPP designation again.

OH5WjnK.jpg

I'd also "settle" for a 79, 83, 16 or 89. Something we haven't seen in a while.

I'll have you know that one (1) other person gave my post a like! So it's not just me!

GEC hasn't done their own version of the Northwoods Bear Lake yet, but did designate it as the #59 pattern in 2018.

I doubt we could get a full wharncliffe whittler, but perhaps a half whittler. We could maybe get the PPP designation again.

OH5WjnK.jpg

I'd also "settle" for a 79, 83, 16 or 89. Something we haven't seen in a while.

Sleeveboard frame looks good, but no more Sabres please ;)

Back