The unofficial, non binding, carries no weight, 2020 forum knife possibility discussion thread

At the moment we are listing heavily on the Buckside.....GEC seems to be floating in our wake...as does the Armada of other makers.
Admiral@abbydaddy :
Where be ye Buckaneers?
Oarsman: On ye side of ye buckan 'ead!
:D

Seems like the wind has picked up our sails once more...Now pull ye brutes !Row for your lives! The treasure awaits us.
jR4Ymx.jpg

I will need 2.
1 'obviously' to hold the bogroll.
2 to wield menacingly at panickers trying ti horde up with toilet paper....I had to laugh at a report we had where some j@(&@$$ had a team of buyers hording roll and clearing the shelves so he could profiteer from the covid panic....after it became apparent that the shelves would be resupplied...he tried to return something like 2500 rolls to the store for a refund.....guess what the manager told him...

I will need 2.
1 'obviously' to hold the bogroll.
2 to wield menacingly at panickers trying ti horde up with toilet paper....I had to laugh at a report we had where some j@(&@$$ had a team of buyers hording roll and clearing the shelves so he could profiteer from the covid panic....after it became apparent that the shelves would be resupplied...he tried to return something like 2500 rolls to the store for a refund.....guess what the manager told him...

I'd guess he told him "He was $#it out of luck.:D" and it looks good on him.

Back