The unofficial, non binding, carries no weight, 2021 forum knife possibility discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone feel like bickering tonight? This thread is making me sleepy today haha. Let's argue about something!

Side note - the @ea42 forum knife will be amazing whenever that day comes. Looking very much forward to that!

I'm from New Jersey and have italian blood in me, I can and will argue about anything. Pick the topic.

Fuggedaboutit! ;) 👍
Three out of four of my grandparents were Italian. Arguing is a family pastime!

Wellllllll..... an original Leatherman is 38 years old now and has no pocket clip.

I wonder if it can be called a Traditional knife/tool at this point. I mean, a car is considered an antique after 45 years soooooo.....

BD8F26FF-DC14-4AF5-8EF9-03BBF4AEA5FA.jpeg😁😆

Last edited:
I will say the thread has died down a lot now that we’ve decided on red soup bone scales on a Rough Ryder lady leg with a pocket clip and also that New Jersey isn’t a proper state.

*tosses fire crackers and runs*

Tina was now in tears, she didnt know what was to come next. Hearing all the commotion from the old timer, it drew a crowd closer to her. “Miss, a couple of the men around here just have no couth...”, said a gentleman, shaking his head. Then a woman spoke up looking around, “more than a couple i’d say!” Followed by laughter from all around. “And a couple hags”, shouted an elderly man. This too was welcomed by laugher. “Imma getcha back fer dat”, she playfully retorted. After a couple hoots subsided, the gentleman continued, “you see? We are here to have a good time, have a few laughs. And sure, have a few tears now and again.” “But... but my knife is busted up and im not even suppose to have it... so i was told”, she pleaded holding it out to the gentleman. Once he got the knife in hand, he examined it, “Oh that’s still a solid knife, its got a good snap and its a forum knife to boot!”, he cheerfully exclaimed. “You are here, aren’t you? Well, that in itself makes you deserving of such a fine knife”, he said in a reassuring voice. While looking around, he continued, “now, lets see.... we’ve several people here that are more than willing to get this knife as good as new.” “Ive got some covers available that would be most fitting on that knife”, came a lady’s voice from the crowd. “With covers ready, i can get them pinned and that wobble taken care of in a jiffy”, came a mans voice from the crowd. “Ill do the finishing”, cried someone else. The gentleman went on, “with all these fine people contributing, this will be more forum knife than ever”, proclaimed the gentleman.
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the entertainment!

I will say the thread has died down a lot now that we’ve decided on red soup bone scales on a Rough Ryder lady leg with a pocket clip and also that New Jersey isn’t a proper state.

*tosses fire crackers and runs*
This has been one most amusing thread.

This has been one most amusing thread.
Well.....

IxlwnM.jpg

I like it very much, assuming the covers are saw cut bone.

I am quite surprised GEC is going to run the 86 pattern again, since it is so recent.

Lovely knife, great bolsters, awesome clip........ GEC is just a great company and Bill Howard is a true gentleman for helping us with the 2021 forum knife.

Now...... can we find a dealer that will handle the money and shipping?
Love the 86

you‘re unaware of what’s happening here.
Well well... it’s already that time of year again... time to head back on into BF and slam in a whole bunch of meaningless posts into the forums again to show my dedication. For good measure I’ll quote the guy heading up the project a bunch so he knows I’m real interested in attaining two new money make... I mean... forum knives. And just to keep the anyone from feeling camaraderie with me, I’ll make sure to leave nothing worth responding to. I’ll demonstrate how much I value people’s time by only responding in 3 words or less, which works doubly well because I can drum up my post count without having to think up any challenging words with which to form sentences.

Well.....

IxlwnM.jpg

Joe is not amused...

Ixl5Ta.jpg

200.gif

;) :p

Aren’t you on the banned list for flipping forum knives on eBay? Seen it more than once and have reported it as such. Your miscues in this post alone show you‘re unaware of what’s happening here. Peregrin Peregrin r8shell r8shell
lol. 🤥 Wow. Nice catch! :thumbsup:

Well well... it’s already that time of year again... time to head back on into BF and slam in a whole bunch of meaningless posts into the forums again to show my dedication. For good measure I’ll quote the guy heading up the project a bunch so he knows I’m real interested in attaining two new money make... I mean... forum knives. And just to keep the anyone from feeling camaraderie with me, I’ll make sure to leave nothing worth responding to. I’ll demonstrate how much I value people’s time by only responding in 3 words or less, which works doubly well because I can drum up my post count without having to think up any challenging words with which to form sentences.
Flippers have zero sense of what's wrong and right. It's not surprising in the least. :thumbsdown:

Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back