The unofficial, non binding, carries no weight, 2021 forum knife possibility discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys Guys... Flippers have a right to ..like... be ..y'know....They're Gods children to y'know....uh yah but so are Funnel Web Spiders, HeadLice and Viruses..
Also... ticks, mosquitoes, scorpions, The Scorpions, and the guy who pushes the button on the random knife generator that Rough Ryder Reserve uses to design their knives.

Excellent point
IyI2tD.jpg

May as well point out that the last forum knives I saw flipped by them on their eBay page were purchased after the fact here in the exchange....

So being excluded from the initial sale doesn’t mean people like this won’t still do it.

(search for user pontooncapt on eBay to see all the GEC flipping Behr95 likes to do)

May as well point out that the last forum knives I saw flipped by them on their eBay page were purchased after the fact here in the exchange....

So being excluded from the initial sale doesn’t mean people like this won’t still do it.

(search for user pontooncapt on eBay to see all the GEC flipping Behr95 likes to do)

Just looked through the completed listings, the biggest standout is 97s going for 225. Retailers couldnt give those suckers away up until like a month ago.

Well well... it’s already that time of year again... time to head back on into BF and slam in a whole bunch of meaningless posts into the forums again to show my dedication. For good measure I’ll quote the guy heading up the project a bunch so he knows I’m real interested in attaining two new money make... I mean... forum knives. And just to keep the anyone from feeling camaraderie with me, I’ll make sure to leave nothing worth responding to. I’ll demonstrate how much I value people’s time by only responding in 3 words or less, which works doubly well because I can drum up my post count without having to think up any challenging words with which to form sentences.
That is brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back