The unofficial, non binding, carries no weight, 2021 forum knife possibility discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in, not that it’s anything official to say that in this thread. Hope to have some polls for details and such. Was previously hoping for an 83 to be able to pick up that pattern without a lolly-scramble, but an 86 Barlow is a nice surprise.

News from GEC!! Bill has made us an offer!! I think it also previews a knife he will make later in the year! Tell me what you think!!View attachment 1541829

Well...it's no glittery Punch!Nut, but...

X3qfpyG.gif

Sawcut ivory bone would be sweet. :)

I'll definitely snag one of these. I've been kicking myself for the last year and a half for not ordering the 2019 knife.

Thanks Charlie!

“For some”- I like your style Harry. Also, I agree with your sentiment.
Well Ross , I have bought Forum Knives for a total of 4 different relatives in the past . I am in the process of trying to find out who wants one . I only charge them what my costs are . Last year I bought 3 to help get to the number needed . Many of my relatives really like GECs .

Harry

Last edited:
I’m in. It will probably be the only GEC I can buy this year with me missing all the drops because of work, so this one will be special!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back