The Upcoming and Past Toothpick Thread

I recently acquired a nice example from the original run...#12 of 50 in River Blue Jigged Bone.
No doubt Darren that is prime toothpick. If that's what we have to look forward to I am even more excited than before.

Darren, your River Blue original toothpick was not only the first #12 pattern, but the first pattern of any kind to wear the PPP etching. It was released along with the 2nd Cut Jigged Burnt Stag and Frontier Bone versions.

Darren, your River Blue original toothpick was not only the first #12 pattern, but the first pattern of any kind to wear the PPP etching. It was released along with the 2nd Cut Jigged Burnt Stag and Frontier Bone versions.
Interesting! I knew it was the first run of the Toothpick but I did not know it was the first pattern to wear the PPP etching. I'm really glad I had the opportunity to snag that one (I bought two actually and sold one to a friend...serial #11 and #12). He will be excited to learn that tid-bit of info thanks Jeff :):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's a real bummer, was looking forward to the dark green. Wonder if it's how the dye took to the camel bone?
That would be my guess. Not having dyed bone before, I can only assume it is not a perfect science. I have a river blue jigged bone toothpick so I was kinda hoping for the green :) Im sure aqua will look great though :thumbsup:

I believe camel bone is very dense, doesn't always take dye well, but ooks incredible when it does. I'm also sticking with the aqua, hoping for the best.

Last edited:
Back