The upcoming, anticipated, way-too-excited GEC 85's Thread!

Beautifully done. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I haven’t seen many of the new acrylics posted thus far. Allow me to help with that. :D
LK8Wzry.jpg
Very nice Spaten:thumbsup: love that shield:cool:

It’s funny how sharply divided the EO vs non-EO crowds are, haha.
That's so true, I actually like both, just some (to me) call for the EO and others don't:thumbsup:
Oh, duh! Hah. Nice job.
Thanks my friend:thumbsup:
Looks shallower than GEC notch. Can you show a comparison? It looks great.
Thanks JTB, it is shallower compared to the GEC. The carpenter in me knows that you can always take more off as opposed to adding more back on:eek: I actually stopped shy of where I eventually may end up. I'm thinking that tomorrow I may make slightly bigger.

It looks like the red jigged bone CK SFO versions are done.
View attachment 1027118

Along with the Tiger Maple and African Blackwood versions. I wonder if these are shipped already or if they will wait until the other two versions are complete before setting them all loose.

View attachment 1027116 View attachment 1027117

That red bone one is a show stopper, I cannot wait to get one in hand. I would have liked to have gotten in on the African Blackwood buy (black wood and red bone are my favorites) but I do not spend much time on Facebook. C'est la vie, as they say.

I’m also super curious when these will start shipping.

I’m patiently refreshing my email waiting for an email from CK.

I feel like GEC hasn’t posted a lot of progress pics of the 85’s. I would really like to see some more pics of the stag and buffalo bone.

Oh well. I’m hoping you guys post a lot of pics when you start getting them because I think the stag and buffalo are going to have cool variations.

GEC updated their cover photo.

It looks like the polished stag 85’s are done.

Just one to go......

He might still be using it...besides ...a Kiwi wouldnt shout if a shark bit him.

I have already noticed with a heavy heart ...
Flippage on the bay....
and Im not talking about seeing seals froloicking in the water.

Back