"The Vikings"

While The walking dead is between seasons, I've started watching The Vikings. Anyone else?

I've watched it since the first episode premiered. Are you ready for tonight? :D

Good show but only time i really watch it is when they run a marathon of it and have an above .20% blood alcohol level.:D Always watch new episodes walking dead though.

A few of the guys in the shop have been talking about Vikings, it sounds like its not too bad. I might have to give it a try. I've been stuck on Bates Motel :)

A few of the guys in the shop have been talking about Vikings, it sounds like its not too bad. I might have to give it a try. I've been stuck on Bates Motel :)

Me too Lora!!!:thumbup: Really a twisted show with Norman and his Mom's relationship but action packed and a really cool story line to it!!

I've watched it since the first episode premiered. Are you ready for tonight? :D

Honestly I have a bad feeling about it. One thing that makes the show less suspenseful than the Walking Dead (which had too much suspense for me) is that there are many historical figures in it. We all know how some of the characters will die, and if it's not that time yet, we know they'll make it. That being said, since tonight the season finale, we know people will die, and I have a pretty good idea on who they may be. Unfortunately, they are characters I like.

Also, I recently discovered my wife has amazon prime and I can watch all the first season free on it. :D

SAME HERE!!!:thumbup: One of my favorite shows ever. Great story, good actors and enough history thrown in to keep it realistic. My favorite fantasy is Game of Thrones. The Vikings though is a top notch show and hard to belief it's on the History Channel. :cool:

You want a twisted show? Try Fargo. It's seriously awesome! Billy Bob Thornton is perfect as the bad guy. And the Coen Brothers are the show's Executive Producers. Need I say more?

Me too Lora!!!:thumbup: Really a twisted show with Norman and his Mom's relationship but action packed and a really cool story line to it!!

I have high hopes that the show will culminate and end with a creepy new remake of Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho. :D

Also, I recently discovered my wife has amazon prime and I can watch all the first season free on it. :D

Amazon Prime is pretty awesome! :thumbup: I didn't know that they had Vikings on there. I'll definitely be checking it out!

I watch it and enjoy it. Isn't it amazing how we have gotten used to blood and gore? :D

If you really like that sort of thing, I highly recommend Bernard Cornwell's The Saxon Chronicles. Good stuff.

Watched it since day one. Really like the show. I want to be a Viking, looks like fun to me.

Garth

P.S. How awesome would a Viking with INFI be?

Yes! Been enjoying Vikings, although i'm a few episodes behind right now. We have 'Fargo' on DVR, but haven't watched any yet.

Honestly I have a bad feeling about it. One thing that makes the show less suspenseful than the Walking Dead (which had too much suspense for me) is that there are many historical figures in it. We all know how some of the characters will die, and if it's not that time yet, we know they'll make it. That being said, since tonight the season finale, we know people will die, and I have a pretty good idea on who they may be. Unfortunately, they are characters I like.

I agree, the history behind it kind of spoils the suspense at times. Doesn't make the battles less epic though!

Watched it since day one. Really like the show. I want to be a Viking, looks like fun to me.

Garth

P.S. How awesome would a Viking with INFI be?

Perhaps we'll see a Busse Norse Sword sometime in the future? ;)

Sigh, all the "honorable" Vikings get killed off. Sucks for the ones that don't even die in battle.

Back