"The Vikings"

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll take a look. Personally I've been dying for Falling Skies to come back.

That seemed like a rather elaborate plan which ended up accomplishing something they should've and could've done several episodes ago. I'm happy Rollo made it out of that one, I think he's the most interesting character.

I haven't seen tonight's episode yet but I think that it is the season finale so big things are probably in store.

Love Fargo. Great dialogue. Billy Bob was perfect in describing the difference between strange and odd. "Strange is when you find a human foot in your toaster oven. This [the present situation] is just odd."

I had a feeling Rollo was going to make it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollo_of_Normandy

The series is setting up like Rollo will become incredibly famous, so he could possibly be the Rollo of Normandy.

I didn't think Siggy was going to make it.

Definitely. Especially since he was already baptized/converted. Still, you never know with some of these shows. They'll throw you for a loop just for the sake of it.

Watched it since day one. Really like the show. I want to be a Viking, looks like fun to me.

Garth

P.S. How awesome would a Viking with INFI be?

Garth, if you ever even THINK of grindin' an INFI 5 Lobed Viking Sword, put me down for two!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Would look great next to my Kirby!!!!!!!!! :D

Seems I spoke too soon. I have to say I didn't see that coming.

I think it was pretty obvious. Ragnar couldn't die. He is one of the main characters.

One question. Would you buy a used car from Floki?

Vikings__Floki-AB.jpeg

Heck i think i bought a used car from him once =). In all Honesty this show is great i really like it. I'd like a Infi bearded ax like it shows in the intro in the water. but please lets not get crazy and it be 2k =) . I'd like to see some cool Busse Combat Viking weapons for sure.

INFI bearded axe! INFI bearded axe!
Am loving the show, good characters, I don't know the history so it's all a surprise to me
too bad that not all of the actors have the wild accents & mannerisms of Floki and Ragnar - that weird, lilting menace . . .

Love the show,parts of it really freaked me out...when ragnar snuck in and took his baby out and put an axe up to it..we all know vikings regularly killed the weak ones..I didn't like that part.
also when they find the priests..Oh your god is powerful huh? STAB ..Well why didn't he stop me then? Ha Ha
They lived a tough life.

Fantastic show so far. Can't believe we have to wait till 2015 for the next season to start.

I think I DID buy a used car from Floki; a 1978 Saab that would have ignition cutouts on rainy days. I called it 'Loki'.

Back